The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Ultimate T&R Dollar Bill? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Johnny Paul and Jim Ryan had the best I have ever seen. Paul used to rip up the bill and toss it to the floor and just then a janitor came by and swept it up and left. He then reproduced it dancing across the bar to his hand. You NEVER... NEVER... saw him hook up.

I have done Chanin's "Rip-It" for years and years.

Cowley, ask me about it Friday lunch.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Chanin's is not the same as j Heroes's johnny improved on the chanin idea.
This is also a favorite of jeff McBrides..
warren pm me and ill send you ademo of the herose routine
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Quote:
On 2007-01-03 13:47, montemagic wrote:
I personally enjoy The Amazing Jonathans torn and restored bill... However most spectators don't.

lol
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Where can I find -johnnie herose's effect is the very best called rip -it revolutionezd , thanks, magicwalsh@gmail.com
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Rip It Revolutionized - The Collected Almanac, page 370.
Jack the Magic Maniac
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jack the Magic Maniac
I have been using the Berland Bill Tear for about 40 years. I purchased the original manuscript from ABBOTTS in Colon Michigan. I still have the original typed and mimiographed manuscript. It is a GREAT bill tear and have fooled some of the best magicians with it. I have never been "caught" using this method. Clean and the bill "always" in view of the spectator. Hands repeatedly shown empty. GREAT method. I will post a video of performance on youtube for those who would like to see it.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
I would be grateful if you did . Can you still buy the effect?
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I would like to see it also..
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
A very nice impromptu "Torn and Restored Treasury Note" is described in a little booklet of tricks they left out of "Routined Manipulation" books. It is by Cy Endfield. It is only a rip in half bill tear and restoration, but it is very convincing to say the least. So much so, Daryl was performing it and describing it in his lectures years ago, without credit to the originator. Only improved by Daryl's talents.

It is on page 22 of "A Magician Explains". The other tricks "Marvellous Marbles" and "The Vanishing Lady" are very good tricks as well. Written of course by the late Lewis Ganson. Introduction dated 1955, boy that was a while ago, only 59 years ago.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Hi,
Is the Berland Tear a Bill, still available to buy?

Please PM me if you have info on this as I love T & R bill effects and have never seen this one done. And it was out in the 1930's!
JFmagic
View Profile
New user
Ithaca, NY
75 Posts

Profile of JFmagic
Im a personal fan of Joshua Jay's cornered! Hope you check it out!!
Jack the Magic Maniac
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jack the Magic Maniac
Hope to be able to get in front of the camera this weekend to make a video of The Berland Bill Tear. Sorry, been a bit busy. As soon as I'm done I will post the link for my fellow Café members!
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Anyone willing to sell their tear a bill berland effect?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Ultimate T&R Dollar Bill? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL