The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Brother Bear (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brotherbear
View Profile

North Cotabato, MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
0 Posts

Profile of brotherbear
Magic – described by many as something unbelievable to see and that invokes supernatural power. But when some people praise you for making them amazed, there are those people who would even tell you that you are just fooling them. Yes, fooling in the sense that is very interesting and that you would even ask for more.

I’ve been hook into magic since last May of 2006 when I heard of David Blaine as the new breed of magician in this modern day. I downloaded his TV special “Street Magic” and I was very amazed by what he did on that show. I was left puzzled how he had managed to do such unbelievable things. From then on, I was eager to know magic and to learn how magicians do those kinds of things. Thanks, to the modern technology, I was able to get my research in the internet and I looked for sites that contain magic tutorials. And I was lucky I have downloaded my first magic video tutorial “Ninja” and taught by Brad Christian. And it’s very encouraging to read Ellusionist’s slogan, “LEARN HOW TO AMAZE.”

That is the very reason why I was hooked to learn more about magic. It’s about learning how to amaze people. It’s about entertaining the people giving them simple joy in their hearts and leaves them trying to figure out how it was done. The joy and smile is a magician’s reward from his spectator and it can never be replaced by any other thing. That is a true magician’s goal: To entertain and reach the spectator’s hearts and bring joy and happiness.

This is my way of expressing how I really feel towards magic. I don’t love magic for what it can bring to me, all the popularity, praises and earning money out of it. I love magic because it can reach anyone’s heart and make them forget all their problems even just for a day, or give them the feeling to be young again and enjoy. It’s about making kids and kids-at-heart happy and entertained. And that’s why I want to perform magic.

Being a street magician is very fun. As you perform magic to people you enhance not only your sleight of hands, but also your self-confidence, your public speaking abilities, and your socialization skills. We know that in this day, communicating skills is very important. And it is an advantage for me because I am a Development Communications student in my university.

I rely on my magic video tutorials and I study them myself but I am looking forward to meet different mentors that would teach me the right way of doing magic and what shouldn’t be done as a magician based on their years of experience. The right way of selling your magic tricks to the people is one of the most important things I want to learn from the mentors I shall meet in the near future.

To end this, being in a circle of magicians is not just for the name but for what it can teach you and what it can help for you, and most especially what you can contribute to the circle. To contribute is to expand the knowledge of every magician and update them to the modern magic we are into now.

So I say this, magicians are for the masses. Magicians are here to give HAPPINESS and JOY and most importantly, TO AMAZE THE PEOPLE.

LOVING MAGIC,
Brother`Bear
state
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of state
Welcome.
Everyone loves a Magician
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
brotherbear
View Profile

North Cotabato, MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES
0 Posts

Profile of brotherbear
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Brother, ( I like this part rather than the bear part )
A very detailed and well developed introduction.One of the best I have read for a long time. Well done ! Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Brother Bear (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL