We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Godfather Gone Wild! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Thank you for your kind words Mr. Marini. I took out the beginning phase where you "showed" all cards to be normal, as I thought it added nothing to the effect but only drew unnecessary doubt and attention. I don't believe anybody can make that phase look clean and fair, if performed the way described in Takagi's book.

Best,
Charles
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
From the title, I thought I was going to see Vinny topless during spring break Smile

Very nice as usual Vinny!

Mike
Cohiba
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
749 Posts

Profile of Cohiba
Guys, I recently heard about Vinny's Top Gun control.

I PM'd him about it, and shortly thereafter had a couple of video clips in my mailbox. One was a demonstration of the Top Gun control, which fried me. Then he taught me how it was done. I'm thinking he has a video that he mails to everyone, which in itself would be very good of him. But when I asked him a question, immediately I receive another video, this one personalized, specifically for my question.

I was very impressed, to say the least. Sadly, it's a rare thing to see someone go out of their way to help someone else these days. Vinnie is a class act! Thanks again!

P.S. If you haven't seen the Top Gun control, make sure you check it out!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » The Godfather Gone Wild! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL