The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Radio Interview (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
I recently did a radio interview for the ‘main’ Christian radio station here in Connecticut. It will be broadcast this Saturday (2/9), at 3:15 am, 12:15 pm and 5:10 pm EST. They broadcast via the internet as well. It is an interview about the balloon ministry I have. You can listen online here:

http://wihsradio.org/

Look for the "listen online" link near the top.

I have yet to hear the finished product, but I sure had a great time doing it. The interviewer saw me at an event and remarked that he had never seen anything like this and more people needed to know about it and asked, "would I be willing to do an interview"? My answer - Why yes.... yes I would!

peace,

phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
It's always great to get free press...all my television spots haven't cost me a thing but yet they go into 170 countries with millions of viewers...

Congrats Phill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Radio Interview (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL