The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spooky Old Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
I picked up a book that was published in 1830 titled "Letters on Demonology and Witchcraft" It is a very spooky looking book. After I finish reading it, I would like to use it in a routine.

I was thinking about a BT with a spooky theme.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Omar

Click here to view attached image.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Get ahold of Greg Arce. His Freestyle BookTest uses ANY book and pulls about 22 pieces of information out for you to reveal! Not just a word. So you can set this book up to reveal a scary plot with all kinds of clues to follow and be revealed. Greg's is the best. You could get 20 minutes or more out of it.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
What a great find, Cisco! The book is beautiful!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Black Hart's haunted book effect works well - page turns slowly from afar.
Easy, and after set-up/performnace, book can used for other things, like Doug's suggestion.
[
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Great looking book!
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
nmmagic
View Profile
New user
Minnesota
3 Posts

Profile of nmmagic
Try a variation of "Whim of Tituba". You can find it in Practical Mental Effects by Anneman. It's my favorite book test by far and it has a fitting back story that would match your book.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2008-02-08 15:34, The CiscoKid wrote:
I picked up a book that was published in 1830 titled "Letters on Demonology and Witchcraft" It is a very spooky looking book. After I finish reading it, I would like to use it in a routine.

I was thinking about a BT with a spooky theme.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Omar

I do not think you can use that book at all. If I were you I would sell it to me just to get rid of it. I can Payapl you $20 delivered.

Congradulations on a great find. Fantastic..

WOW........
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
The CiscoKid
View Profile
Loyal user
Manassas Park, VA
268 Posts

Profile of The CiscoKid
Thanks guys,

I will research your ideas, Acesover, I paid dearly for it than that, but if you still want it, I will take your soul instead of cash.

Omar
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2008-02-09 16:55, The CiscoKid wrote:
Thanks guys,

I will research your ideas, Acesover, I paid dearly for it than that, but if you still want it, I will take your soul instead of cash.

Omar

As the famous Jack Benny used to say when asked by a robber "Your or money or your life." He always REPLIED: Hold ON I am thinking.

ha ha

John (acesover)
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spooky Old Book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL