The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduce myself. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kent1985
View Profile
Regular user
Perth (WA), Australia
148 Posts

Profile of kent1985
Hello Café!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is kent. I am 22 Years old. been performing magic about 2 years, I do a lot of cards and coin magic,I do magic for a hobby. but I do love it so much, it's my passion. my favourite magician is larry jennings, john bannon, dean dill, shoot ogawa to name a few. anyway,

I realize I need a lot of guidence from you all to be a better magician =]

looking forward to work with you all.

cheers guys,

Kent
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Howdy Kent, nice to have you here, welcome to the Café!

You have some impressive favorites in magicians. There is a lot that can be learned on the Café. The search engine is a great place to start with questions. Many, many questions have been asked and answered so you can get a great many suggestions and advice very quickly.

Nice to have you with us.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
CyrusTX
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of CyrusTX
Welcome to the boards!

Let us know if you have any questions!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
nexile
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of nexile
You'll love it here =) just don't spend TOOOOO much time. =P
john_rivav
View Profile
Regular user
Yauco, Puerto Rico
102 Posts

Profile of john_rivav
Welcome... Enjoy Smile
wind567
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of wind567
Welcome kent
"Muggs"
View Profile
New user
Bridgeport, CT
64 Posts

Profile of
Hi there Kent,

Welcome to the Magic Café. I think you’ll have a lot of fun in here. The topic boards and the members are real interesting and helpful. It covers just about any interest in the art and even the sideline interests.

Have fun
Muggs
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Kent,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduce myself. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL