The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Types of users (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
I notice that there are a variety of "labels" given to users, which I suspect has to do with the number of posts they have made or the length of time they have been on the Magic Café: New User, Special User, Regular User, Loyal User, Veteran User, Inner Circle, External Order, V.I.P.
I'm trying to figure out how these are all distinguished. I'm sorry if it's obvious and I just couldn't find it, but is there a thread somewhere explaining the precise difference between each of these categories?
housermagic
View Profile
New user
In the mountains
71 Posts

Profile of housermagic
Gregory;

The FAQ section answers this for you.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/faq.php

It is near the bottom of the list.

Hope this helps your understanding.

Bill

;)
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Thanks for your help, I knew it must be somewhere obvious and that I'd just missed it! Oddly enough, I wasn't able to find it with a search. Thanks for pointing me to the right place.

Quote:
001-100 New user
101-200 Regular user
201-300 Loyal user
301-400 Veteran user
401-500 Elite user
501-1000 Special user
1001-10000 Inner circle
10001-90000 Eternal Order
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
You couldn't find it with a search because none of the data on the FAQ page is coming from the database. That page is hardcoded, not dynamically generated. Glad you found it anyway! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Types of users (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL