The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Alternate Alien theories.... Not from space? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Had too much time on my hands, so looked up a few of these "alternate theories".. Whaddaya think?

Aliens are really just us from the distant future?

Aliens are from a parallel dimension just side by side with us?

Aliens are from a civilization literally under the ground in the depths of the Earth's oceans?

Aliens are just a figment of our imagination?

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Aliens are really FAR away.

What we have HERE are some really sweet US Air Force (etc.) Black Projects. Triangles no matter what size or speed are ours.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Oh yeah, and that one too... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Silverheads, black eyes with an upward slope, strange symbol languages...

But those "probings"... more than likely pertain to another issue entirely.

It's funny what happens when someone tells part of a story and someone else interprets it and then someone else...

Read between the lies and look for what's verifiably true. You don't get fairy tales but then again you don't get misled so far either. Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Yep...what you get is Sleep Paralysis and Oxygen Deprivation...oh yeah...takes in silly Near death Experience (go to the light) as well. Of course NASA'a tested findings are not publicized...no money in that. Thing is the astronaughts who experienced the Oxygen Deprivation experienced classic NDE and ALL the symptoms. Sleep studies have shown that Sleep Paralysis has exhibited ALL the classic symptoms of AA. But why bother looking up the proper spelling...belief systems requires no cross reference.
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
The book written by evangelist Billy Graham categorizes ANGELS as extraterrestrials. In EZEKIEL, the first chapter, Ezekiel describes a Wheel flying in the sky, a flying wheel which has passengers. And occasionally, the magazine LADIES HOME JOURNAL includes accounts of modern-day people encountering angels. Since LHJ is a Woman's magazine, I get the impression that it's mostly Women who believe in angels rather than the men who believe. In addition, on the cable channel Home Shopping Network, it's an overwhelming percentage of Women who purchase angel-figurines.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I went and married one. She is real.
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Aliens are illegal and from another country...

Lyndel
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Aliens are welcome in our country and are mostly legal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Stat......ent_Card
...to all the coins I've dropped here
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
How about remembering being born ? I have a few scientist friends from Berkley and they think it might be the subconscious remembering the birth process......Bright lights ,tubes, getting poked,
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
188 Posts

Profile of R.S.
In ancient times, "sea-monsters" were the mysterious phenomena. 150 years ago, "fairies" had their run.

H.G. Wells' "War of The Worlds" kick started our collective conscious with the whole Alien notion. Since then, it has been reinforced by Hollywood, by books, and even by our own technological progress.

So I think that like "sea-monsters and "fairies", Aliens are a figment of 20th century culture/thinking.
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Aliens evolved to a point where thier mental abilities became strong and thier physical health deteriorated.
Thousands of years ago the life of thier planet was about to end.
The aliens escaped here from thier doomed planet.
During thier exploration of our planet, and thier desire to strengthen thier race, they came across living cells.
After several attempts, using both thier own cells and those cells found, the first creature, a ape like man was created.
It's now thousands of years later.
Generations of physically weak aliens continue living beneath the Earths surfaces and continue experiments on us as well as the other creature of Earth.
Because we carry alien genes, their race, although mixed, continues.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'll buy that....Jonathan lives it.

good grief jaz...too many cereal boxes in your library. Smile
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3006 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Aliens are just another youth counter-culture group.

Aliens were made in Boris Karloff's lab on his day off.

Aliens are angels-with-puppy-faces in disguise.

Aliens are Doug Higley creations that the Blue Fairy brought to life, promising to one day make them 'real boys' if they behaved.

Aliens are anyone at my In-Laws family reunion.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
kosmoshiva
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
255 Posts

Profile of kosmoshiva
Aliens are punctuation gremlin's that the proo-freaders miss.
Don't forget to breathe.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I don't remember being born, but then I was very small at the time.

Aliens are sewer mutants trying to pass. Because we'll except aliens before we accept sewer mutants.

Aliens might actually be aliens from another star system, but the big eyes and strange looks are a trick. They're "teasers," rich kids without much to do so they find a planet that hasn't made insteller contact yet and "buzz" them. They land next to some yokel that no one's ever going to believe and strut up and down wearing silly antenna and making "beep beep" noises.

All rather childish really!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Aliens! LOL! On my entire trip here from Krypton I didn't see one single alien. But once I moved to El Paso......
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Jerrine
View Profile
Special user
Busking is work.
629 Posts

Profile of Jerrine
...there were plenty.
And it's pronounced Hell Paso for a reason.
My neck of the woods is just as infested. There just isn't a play on words.
It's time to update, "Yankee go home!" with extreme prejudice.
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
Quote:
On 2008-02-09 14:34, Pakar Ilusi wrote:

Aliens are really just us from the distant future?

NO, theoretically, Time-Travel is not plausible at all. Because,hypothetically, if you travelled Back through time and somehow prevented your parents from ever meeting in the first place, then you would Never have been born in the first place. And if you were never born, then you could Not have travelled in the first place. This basic principle applies to time travel as a whole, a contradiction that makes time travel totally impossible. So, in comparison, the conclusion of having aliens from outer space is the only believable one.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Orville that's a bit of an old cliche and if you think it through makes no sense either. There would have to be multiple Time Lines for any of it to work AT ALL.
If there were, you could meet your parents and 'off' your dad without concern exept all in that timeline in the family line would not ever exist for ever....but you would. Nothing says you can't be in two places at once. Not even in theory.
You are already 1/2 in the past and 1/2 in the future every second.

The conclusion of Aliens from Outer Space as the only one is also an unnecessary stretch when you have people who are either hallucinating or seeing unknown US aircraft in test phase as an alternate theory.

On the other hand, considering the tremendous age of the rest of the Universe, the likelyhood of another civilization NOT being a million or so years more advanced than us is another stretch. Any group a million or more years in advance of this bunch we belong to would view us as less than microbes and not worth spit.

If you live long enough (and I hope you do) you'll learn saying something is impossible is not exactly an enlightened position considering all the variables you don't know...we don't know. Go back and explain CGI to a bus driver in the 1950's...or better yet, show him Shrek. Then tell him that NONE of it really existed in reality or real time...it was not models...it was nothing but O's and 1's from a 'typwriter' keyboard...Impossible. The only answer could be actual puppets. And you know it WAS Impossible. Then.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Alternate Alien theories.... Not from space? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL