The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Jam Auction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Heh heh..... neither do I.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
New user
Bridgeport, CT
64 Posts

Profile of
***, I wish I was on here earlier. How you doing Harley and Steve?

I just wanted to add that I got Don Drivers Jam DVD last week and loved it. It is such a pleasure to watch the skill and poetry of the auction live in front of a crown. There is a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned from watching the dvd’s. From building the pitch, crown control, setting the mark and taking ‘em to the cleaners.

Thanks a whole bunch to Don Driver for making this available to us all. As several have mentioned, there are not many of them around any more and it’s great to have a piece of that history preserved.

I also got Don Drivers Pitch DVD’s and they are also excellent and must have if your interested in pitching.

Contact Don and get them now. http://www.dondriver.com

On that note, thanks also to Todd for his recently released DVD on Sideshows it’s fantastic. Great seeing you do your stuff Harley.

Muggs
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
"And Doug, since when is that barely-out-of-diapers young guy an expert?"

Compared to me? Are you kidding?
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Compared to anybody who's been in the business longer than...oh, a while?

I can't say longer than you, Doug. You're older than I am. Somebody's gotta fill the grand-daddy role.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
That's GRAND-Daddy to you Son...or as the real power behind Gwyd calls me 'Pappa Gaff'. Of course only she has been granted that priv. mainly because she refuses to address me as Living National Treasure.

Speaking of National Treasure, order Don's DVD folks! ONLY on could have got this done...it's monumental inan historical sense. The equivilent of haveing 3-D Imax cameras at one of Buggalo Bills last shows...or a detailed video tour of Barnums Museum in the 1800's. Oh IF ONLY!

Unlike TV docs, no cutaways to dumb ass celebrity comments...the camera is on the action...YOU ARE THERE amidst the most complex and beautiful sales ballet in history. The LAST one! The Lat one. Next stop for the FULL Jam: Extinction.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
So, we should address you as LiNT? That guarantees you'll be found in all places, expected and unexpected.

I agree with Doug. Order everything of Don's!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I was just going to edit as I mistyped...should be "One Of The Last Ones...The last one and the first one shot in it's entirety and made available." I hit the wrong key and sent it to the sky and then that Narley Human came in and...oh well
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Jam Auction (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL