The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Blank Manipulation Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbillk
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of magicbillk
Hello all. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am looking for blank on both sides manipulaion cards. Does anyone know where I can find any? They can be a color other than white, but other than that, no numbers, faces, or designs. Thank you in advanced!

-Bill
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." -Dunninger

www.magicbillk.com
soleil
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of soleil
You can buy a blanc both sides Bicycle deck and prepare the cards for manipulation as explained by McBride on his card series DVD's.
Best,
Soleil
"Art is the Artist. The Artist is God."- Goete
Jon Royer
View Profile
New user
Warminster, PA
70 Posts

Profile of Jon Royer
Bill,

I might be able to help. I sent you a PM.

Jon
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi Bill,

Cyril Harvey tells blank cards on manipulation act. But I don't agree with him. I think regular cards are more confortable for audiences also. You can use regular cards and can prepare them for your act. Or, there are great manipulation cards as Peter Marvey manipulation deck, Murphy Manipulation Deck...etc.

magcially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Unless there is a specific benefit from using blank cards, I would avoid them. I believe that the audience respects the handling of playing cards more than they do blank pieces of meaningless paper.

In general, without linkage to the rest of the act, why use blank cards? Is the linkage there?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Christopher Moro
View Profile
Special user
755 Posts

Profile of Christopher Moro
I had been looking for such cards for years now. You can either do what soleil said above, or end up ordering manip style cards, specially printed (or in this case, not printed) but be prepared to order upwards of 1000 decks. Bob brings up a good point - linkage. In my act, there was. If you have that in yours, great, but otherwise, they will not be immediately recognizable as cards to your audience. They will look out of the ordinary.
jl
View Profile
New user
uk
65 Posts

Profile of jl
https://seomagic.temporarydomain.net/cat......26659759

Here you go, use that link, blank manipulation cards in a few different colours. Hope this helps

James Long
Christopher Moro
View Profile
Special user
755 Posts

Profile of Christopher Moro
Oh my God, James!

I spent years looking for white blank and blue blank cards. I nearly dropped the money to get them made by the 1000's and here you you've found a link. Bravo man! Bravo and Thank You.

I didn't even know SEO had a USA site. Double kudos to you!

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Blank Manipulation Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL