The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » March Break In Toronto (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Anyways I am wondering if you know of anything going on from march 7th-16th as I'm going to be in and around toronto.

Yes I know about Wizardworld, and SSS.

Thanks In Advance.

Daniel
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You're going to miss the Jay Sankey lecture by one day (on the sixth). Bummer! See if you can go a day early (actually a night early). It's listed on my Magic Lecture Calendar if you can make it.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Bummer ya, I can't make it out then. I'm interested in any shows, meet ups etc.

Missing Sankey's lecture isn't a HUGE disipointment to me, as I'm not a closeup performer. But if it was a performance. I'd have to go early!
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Anything else guys?

Perhaps someone has a jam session going on? a lecture? a public performance? anything... let me know.
James Alan
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
680 Posts

Profile of James Alan
You might want to check out The Paranormal Show at the Diesel Playhouse. It's on just about every night of the week. Go looking for the Facebook event, you'll find it.
James Alan

Magic & Martini | Blog | Facebook
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Jameson. Actually we are going to see evil dead there because my neighbor is Jake in the play. we bought tickets to see the paranormal show that starts 30 min after evil dead is done.. that morning we are going to wizards world and both magic shops//. ONE magic filled day!

ANything else going on from the 7th-17th? anyone?!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Daniel,

I'm always up for jamming with my fellow camp-goers. I can contact Tyler too and see what we can't stir up!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Sure.

Right now actually Mike(kras) and his magic friend are coming to another magi's house all one day.. perhaps we could all go to that guys house for a few hours/// He lives in bradford.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
That would be awesome! Jamming with the Train and the Tyler!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
If you guys would like to all do something, suggest a time and date. and a Place.. I'm sure my buddy in Bradford would be willing to hold it, as long as it doesn't turn into Magi gone wild.

Daniel
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

LOL with Reuben and I, no promises can me made Smile.

How about.... the 15th? Does that work?
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Sorry mike we r no good then.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

No good? What do you mean?

I was making a joke in reference to Magi Gone Wild.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I ment no good on that day.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey guys,

Ain't no way I'm heading up to Bradford (I don't even know where that is!). Why not hold the thing here? We have a venue (Friday night magic) which is beautiful, magic stores, and maybe even a place to crash (depending on how many people I MAY have room).

I understand if you want to do something with your buddy though. If you DO decide to come to toronto, let me know though.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Ben,

Just let me know a date, time and location, and what will be going on. Right now I'm actually in toronto, and will be again saturday. and will be able to probably drive in if you guys find a date.

Please PM me.

Daniel
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Saturday March 8th, your (all) invited to The Paranormal show, at the Diesel playhouse theatre. the 9:30pm show.
$28.50 general seating. Last time I checked there were still quiet a few tix left.

about the show- The Paranormal Show is a Spectacular assortment of Inexplicable Feats that will make you question everything you thought you understood about REALITY. Non-stop audience participation makes The Paranormal Show a unique experience for everyone. Once witnessed, you will never be the same.
Scott McClelland will take you on a journey into the World of the Unexplainable

Show includes... - Intuition, Telepathy, Hypnosis, Clairvoyance, psychokenesis, The Seance, retrocognition,The prophacy.
The Paranormal Show is an Entertaining Look at Every Facet of the Scientifically Unexplained
http://www.paranormalshow.net/

Hope to see everyone there.. looks like a good show.
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
804 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Quote:
On 2008-03-05 16:19, MagicalOdyssey wrote:
.. looks like a good show.

I've been twice, and plan to take more friends on Sat Mar 15!
Dan McLean Jr
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
I'm organizing an outing with friends on Tuesday.

Should be a blast.

Daniel,

Will you be here next friday?

DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Have fun on the 15th dan! Wish you could come a week earlier(the 8th) to see it with us!.

Ben, Ill be around and about until the 16th ish.

Thanks
Daniel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » March Break In Toronto (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL