The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » The monster (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
You have a pet monster who lives in your garage. Each morning you ask the monster what he wants for breakfast. He always replies by saying a number (in his deep, gruff voice).

On Monday, you say, "what do you want for breakfast?" and the monster replies, "Two". So you bring him a small buzzing insect.

On Tuesday, you say, "what do you want for breakfast?" and the monster replies, "Three". So you bring him some salty water.

On Wednesday, you say, "what do you want for breakfast?" and the monster replies, "Sixteen". So you bring him a green vegetable.

On Thursday, you say, "what do you want for breakfast?" and the monster replies, "Twenty". So you bring him a hot beverage.

On Friday, you say, "what do you want for breakfast?" and the monster replies, "Twenty-one".

What should you do?
TH Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I guess you are his meal for the day, or run away fast because he's looking at "U" with a hungry "I" Smile

greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » The monster (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL