The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello there (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

lookaway
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of lookaway
Hi there, I'm as new to magic as can be...I'm in university and I don't have much time to learn other stuff, but I hope I'll start learning it from now on.
Magic is among the "cool" things I want to learn in my life, alongside playing the guitar...hehehehe
I'm from Brazil and I study computer engineering, I'd like to learn magic for a variety of reasons, besides being super cool, when I think about the future, I imagine having a bunch of kids, and I think it would be great if I were one of those really nice dads, that knows magic, and all my son's friends would come to my house, to see the tricks...anyway, that's just one of my dreams...does it sound stupid? going back to the point...
I hope I learn lots of things in this forum...maybe being able to amaze some of my friends some time soon? that would be nice xD
"Muggs"
View Profile
New user
Bridgeport, CT
64 Posts

Profile of
Welcome to the Café. I'm sujre you'll find all sorts of helpful ideas and material here. The have a beginner section which has a lot of helpful ideas.
Good Luck and have fun.

Muggs
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
nexile
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of nexile
Welcome!!!
john_rivav
View Profile
Regular user
Yauco, Puerto Rico
102 Posts

Profile of john_rivav
Welcome Smile enjoy
wind567
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of wind567
Welcome to the Café
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello there (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL