The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming soon - Extreme Burn by Richard Sanders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
danielellis_5
View Profile
Loyal user
Sheffield
211 Posts

Profile of danielellis_5
I saw richard do this live at blackpool and man is this good.It lookes even better in real life than on the demo for it A************

Dan
Best quote from a spectator"I know how he did that,it was sleight of hand"(spectator then sits back looking pleased with himself)
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
You do not have to go from 4 bills to 5. I have not watched the clip that close but if that is correct it is not necessary.

Tim
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Just ordered.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Aussie uses plastic money. Can extreme burn be performed with plastic money??
(I have slow burn and it is difficult if not impossible to do with plastic money).
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1157 Posts

Profile of APC
It should probably be the same difficulty as it utilizes the same gimmick I believe.
altrez
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
215 Posts

Profile of altrez
I do not think this has the same gimmick as Slow Burn I could be wrong. The demo just blew me away and I have slow burn, and it is simply devastating. This looks to be a real "money maker" in more way's then one =) I will make the $30 with shipping I paid for this back the first time I use this killer effect. I hope he ships soon Smile

-Altrez
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Quentin
I headed for Richard's stand at Blackpool, thanks to Tim's tip off.

The effect is amazing and Richard sold out.

And yes, I bought one. Smile
Marcus001
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Marcus001
Hi Quentin

Would you be so kind as to confirm thatthis effect can be used with british currency? For example, could one change £5 notes into £10 notes?

Thanks Quentin
ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
727 Posts

Profile of ftlum
For those of you who got it already or had a chance to see it-- do you think there's anything to be gained by also buying Heiny 500?

- Frank
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
Hi Frank. Yes, Heiny 500 has some wonderful counts and shows that can be used with Extreme Burn, Hundy 500, etc. Don't pass it by.

Tim
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
870 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Please don't buy this!

I don't want EVERYONE doing it! To put it simply if you buy it, you WILL use it. That Richard is a sick man!

Ben
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
For the people that already have this, how does it compare to heiny 500 or is it a totally different change altogether.

I like what I see, I just don't know if it is that much different then heiny 500
Thanks
Don
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Hi Marcus,

It will change pieces of paper the same size to papers the same size. Richard changed pieces of paper cut from magic magazines into currency notes when he demmed it on his stand.

The effect (as with Heiny 500) is Pat Page's EASY MONEY from 1960 and the principle of both is the same as Pat's. Karl and Richard have each added a little something which makes the effect more visual.

Often those little somethings take years to figure out.
Marcus001
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Marcus001
Quentin,

Thank you for your reply.

Marcus
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
I have Heiny 500 and Slow burn and use them both a lot. WHen I saw the demo of Extreme Burn I ordered it immediately! All I can say is WOW!!!
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1569 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
The demo looks VERY good! I immediately purchased it. I have been doing Hundy 500 for years now -- purchased Heiny 500 but didn't see that much of difference .. but this .. wow !! people's brains will fry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
I got one too at Blackpool and they went pretty quickly. He kept showing the effect to people . What a nice chap too. He's welcome in London anytime...
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
Dear fellows, before I buy this beautiful effect, can someone tell me if it makes use fo the exact same gimmick as Heiny 500? If so, then I'll think I stick to Heiny 500 until I see more reviews.

Thanks for your info.
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
870 Posts

Profile of Nechto
The gimmick is the same as Slow Burn and Hundy 500, BUT it has a little something extra, so yes is the answer, no, no is the answer, or is it yes? I don't know make of it what you will!

Ben
magicblademan
View Profile
Special user
uk
523 Posts

Profile of magicblademan
I have this and I'll share a little tip ..if you have a decent photo copier and don't want to use real money especially if it's large currency ,then copy your orginal notes(money) so they are identical on both sides as your originals then you have your currency with you all the time and won't have to break in to your original cash. I did this as I have a decent all in one printer ,now I have this and don't need to spend my money as the notes look real enough ,tried this out and blew a few friends away with it..Also another useful tip if you want to impress at your local shop just take away one of your photo copied notes and add a real note so you can give it to the shop assistant to purchase your goods..

Man I can't tell you how good this is ..Richard performed this at blackpool and he fried everyone..Best effect to come out this year ,truly awesome.My notes look so real I'm over the moon Smile If you have not got this then get it trust me you will not be disappointed can be used with any currency and you can use your real currency if you want.
If you put the time in....you will achieve ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming soon - Extreme Burn by Richard Sanders (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL