The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming soon - Extreme Burn by Richard Sanders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Wow! Stumped! Am I right in thinking I saw bills of different sizes used? In which case meaning the UK finally get a chance to perform this....
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Dam, just when I thouight I had the best bill switch out there, along comes this...

Just GOT to have it!!!
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
I hope he sells this in a limited edition...IMHO 25 bucks is waaaay too cheap. I would buy this for $99.95 and I'd probably buy all of them!!! Same with his Interlace.

Richard are you insane!!!?? Raise the price immedialtely you crazy genious!
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
I too am befuddled and thoroughly amazed. Pre-ordered it immediately and can't wait for it to be released!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2008-02-20 00:03, Silvio Solaris wrote:
I hope he sells this in a limited edition...IMHO 25 bucks is waaaay too cheap. I would buy this for $99.95 and I'd probably buy all of them!!! Same with his Interlace.

Richard are you insane!!!?? Raise the price immedialtely you crazy genious!

I agree 100%. These creative genius's release their creations for much less than they should. It shows they care more about the craft than the money!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
557 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
WOW WOW WOW this is going to be the last multiple bill change I will ever purchase. The demo is magically delicious!!
Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
"It shows they care more about the craft than the money!"

On the contrary, they are priced so that they sell more product, and thus make more money. All items are released to make money. Just my opinion.
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
After watching the demo, I feel as if I have been punched right in the face. Need I say I will be getting this. On a side note, I always chuckle when I see Canadian money in demos.
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
The basic trick is so good, I think its well worth learning new ideas with this. Can not wait to see the dvd
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1975 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Down here we have bills of different sizes ..will this work with bills of different size? TELL ME NOW! (pant. pant) the change I like the best is at 1:10 of the video.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Just may turn out to be THE runaway hot effect of '08!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Beautiful. as soon as I saw the demo I pre-ordered it.
Michel Huot
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal
194 Posts

Profile of Michel Huot
Listen, Richard did this to me live and I started to laugh! Honestly I was laughing so hard. This will really fry people's brain Now, imagine yourself inviting one of your future clients to a restaurant, at the end, you go take out money to pay but you only have 1$ bills, BAND they transform to whatever 20$ or 100$ Imagine your clients reaction. Will they talk about you when they get back at the office? Of course they will!
Tricks aren't important...people are!!!
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Hard to figure a money effect more magical looking then Heiny 500 but this looks VERY magical
Don
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-02-22 09:30, Michel Huot wrote:
Listen, Richard did this to me live and I started to laugh! Honestly I was laughing so hard. This will really fry people's brain Now, imagine yourself inviting one of your future clients to a restaurant, at the end, you go take out money to pay but you only have 1$ bills, BAND they transform to whatever 20$ or 100$ Imagine your clients reaction. Will they talk about you when they get back at the office? Of course they will!

Your thinking along the same lines I am. The PROMOTIONAL possibilities, or the reputation making potential of this. Just tremendous.

Shoot, go to the store to buy whatever, and you "didn't bring as much money as you thought." No problem. Watch the cashiers eyes pop out like a cartoon rabbit as you INSTANTLY transform the ones into twenties, or hundreds. PERFECT "impromptu" magic! Perfect reputation maker.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
marco1
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of marco1
Perhaps I'm seeing things but... during the first change, it looks like he starts with 4 bills (as stated) but counts 5 after the change.

Hope I'm wrong.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2008-02-23 11:35, marco1 wrote:
Perhaps I'm seeing things but... during the first change, it looks like he starts with 4 bills (as stated) but counts 5 after the change.

Hope I'm wrong.

I watched the video again, and had to replay a few times, but I did see five $20s at the end...
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Quote:
On 2008-02-23 11:35, marco1 wrote:

Hope I'm wrong.

Your right he changed $1x4 into 5x$20. Now you know there is a gimmick with the extra bill.
jerdunn
View Profile
Inner circle
1671 Posts

Profile of jerdunn
The write-up on the site says it's an effect with "4-5 bills."

Logically, I'd think this means that you can use either number of bills in any given effect -- not that you'd show four bills at the start but mysteriously have five bills at the end. That would be a whole other effect...

I guess we'll soon find out.

Cheers,
Jerry
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I only saw 4 twenties. He counted them so fast, but I am sure there were only 4.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming soon - Extreme Burn by Richard Sanders (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL