The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Bridal Curse ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tentoki
View Profile
New user
Berlin
45 Posts

Profile of tentoki
Hi all,

I just released my first ebook via lybrary. This routine comes out of my professional repertoire and a always have lots of fun with it. The first five people who write me a pm will get a free copy for a review.

Here is the effect:

You present three Chinese coins to your audience which will do their ordinary work as always. Two of the Chinese coins travel from your hand to the ring a spectator is holding in her outstretched palm. The third coin is given shortly to the ones already traveled and you pick up her ring which you put fairly into your own pocket. You are then given the last coin which you throw in your hand. Again the coin will travel... The Spectator is asked to open the hand and to her amazement she finds three coins. But wait – what is in your hand? The spectator´s ring!

...so hit the buttons ;-)
David Crown Paranormal Entertainment
www.David-Crown.de
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
810 Posts

Profile of magico
How is this different from A Familiar Ring by Paul Gertner?
tentoki
View Profile
New user
Berlin
45 Posts

Profile of tentoki
So the basic difference is the climax and the motivation of the ring as well as the different, easier and cleaner (in my opinion) handling of the shell.
David Crown Paranormal Entertainment
www.David-Crown.de
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
There is a thread reviewing this item just around the corner.
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
810 Posts

Profile of magico
John,

I saw your review which is another reason why I questioned how this is different than Paul's routine.

Tentoki,

To me the climax is the same from what I read, both routines have the last coin changing into the ring which the spectators think is in your pocket. As far as the motivation for the use of the ring. Paul uses it so they could hear the coins as the arrive. Again, I do not know your motivation, I do like the idea that you only use 3 coins instead of 4 as I am a big fan of the rule of three.

Thanks
Magico
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Bridal Curse ebook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL