The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ROTH and RUBINSTEIN ASIA tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4099 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
David Roth and Michael Rubinstein will be reprising their hightly successful 2007 double lecture European tour, this time to Japan and the Phillipines! Our 3 hour lecture on coin magic is an event not to be missed, and may never be repeated in this area. Here is our Itinerary:
March 8 - workshop in Manilla
March 10 - Lecture in Manilla
March 14 - Nagoya lecture #1
March 15 - Nagoya lecture #2
March 16 - Osaka lecture
March 17 Takamatsu lecture
March 18 -Yamaguchi Lecture
March 19 - Kanazawa Lecture
March 20 - Tokyo lecture #1
March 21- Tokyo lecture #2
We may also be in Hong Kong, so watch for details. We hope to meet all Café members from the region when we arrive! Thanks to Tashiro Shigeru and Rannie Raymondo for setting up the lectures for us!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Calling all the neighboring Asian Brothers as well as all the magicians in the nearby areas.....Do not miss this chance! Kindly PM me if you are interested in flying to either Japan or Manila!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
We're looking forward to this event. Everyone from Asia who wished for this kind of lecture should grab the opportunity. This might not be repeated again. Don't miss it!
imagine the possibilities... endless...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4099 Posts

Instead of Hong Kong, we will be staying in Manila and extra two days, and performing a workshop as well as a lecture. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4099 Posts

WE will also be doing workshops in Nagoya and Tokyo. All magicians in the area are invited to come! SEnd me an e mail for specific lecture times and locations. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all in Japan and Manila!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ROTH and RUBINSTEIN ASIA tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL