The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Etienne Pradier and Chris Priest - New DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
321 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
A quick heads up that two of the top professional close-uppers in the UK are both just about to launch new sets of DVDs in time for the forthcoming Blackpool Convention. Both Etienne and Chris are at the very top of their game so these DVDs are a no brainer "must buy" for anyone interested in commercial close up. No pre-order infomation on either of these yet, but I guess they will be advertised after the Blackpool convention at the end of this week.
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
1341 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I am really looking forward to Chris Priest's DVD's. I have seen the trailer on you tube and hey look like they are going to be great. I have read Etienne Pradier's book 'French Bread Winners' and if the material is half as good on the DVD then it will be a must purchase as well.

Craig
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Hi david
you are right mate, etienne's magic is world class
I start this thread the other day http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
looks like some people there have the details of each disc etc....
I can get to blackpool this year, but hopefully will be getting a set from etienne soon
cheers
matt
Gochos
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gochos
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Etienne Pradier and Chris Priest - New DVDs (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL