The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lunarcy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Here's the skinny:

"On February 20, 2008 there will be a total lunar eclipse visible from most of the Western world. Were you prepared for it? The next total lunar eclipse in North America will happen in December of 2010. Will you be prepared for that one? You will if you hurry up and get “LUNARCY”.



The real meat of this manuscript lies in “Alien Amazement” wherein you can make a UFO appear WITH OR WITHOUT A LUNAR ECLISPE and also “Cubed Roots”, a system for readings that goes quantum leaps beyond most other systems. There is also work on making celestial bodies do your bidding, and ways to enhance and/or combine effects with the weather and/or sky.



PLEASE NOTE: This is a Half-Finished Supplement. This means that it was first provided to subscribers to the “What Do You Expect For A Dollar?” Series. It also means that “Lunarcy” is A SUPPLEMENT WITH MULTIPLE TYPOS AND NO PHOTOGRAPHS INCLUDING MULTIPLE REFERENCES TO WORKS FROM OTHERS.



Any updates on this work will be sent to subscribers. Those who purchase just the supplement will also receive the updates.



This ebook is NOT a one-stop shop for all things related to weather and the sky, but there are references provided to other sources that when accessed will give you a complete picture. I make no apologies for this as these other people should be rewarded for their work.



CHAPTER ONE: “LUNARCY”

CONTROL MINDS

CONTROL SKIES

DOMINATE THE WORLD

IF YOU DARE!



CHAPTER TWO: Included with this manuscript is “CUBED ROOTS”, a system for readings that is quantum leaps ahead of most other systems. This is my take on combining The Cube with Neurolinguistic Programming and other Mind Technologies to produce astounding results with participants.



CHAPTER THREE: Included with this manuscript is “LET’S GET SERIOS”, which allows you to apparently make blurs appear on the film of a camera which STILL HAS ITS LENSCAP ON!



CHAPTER FOUR: “A DIFFERENT KIND OF COWBOY” gives you a semi-sophisticated way to code information between two people using a cell phone!



SKILL LEVEL FOR THE ENTIRE MANUSCRIPT: Intermediate to Advanced Mentalists will get the best use from the items in this manuscript.



The money received for this ebook, minus PayPal fees, will be donated to the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

Information on the Lance Armstrong Foundation can be found at the following website:

http://www.livestrong.org/site/c.jvKZLbMRIsG/b.695471/k.D29D/About_Us.htm"





I just picked this up and WOW...this is the kind of stuff I have been looking for.

The money goes to Lance Armstrong's charity so it makes you feel even better picking this up, but the effects are otherworldly...literally. My favorite is turning the stars off one by one like lights at night.

I don't want to get too deep into descriptions so as not to give anything away...and frankly, I don't really have the words to describe it. I mean, read the quote in my signature...that's exactly how I feel right now.

After reading Lunarcy last night my mind is
still doing cartwheels. I actually got a little
dizzy reading this.

I know that's not much to go on...I will post more later after I have read through it a few times. Maybe somebody else who has this can jump in and make up for my current lack of eloquence. I really don't see much to elaborate on as the descriptions tell you what's up.

Great book.

Oh, it's by Dale Hildebrant and available at: http://www.mirrorname.com/magictricks.htm

DT3
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
A total lunar eclipse, with the potential for taking on a colorful hue, will be visible in Minnesota tonight thanks to anticipated clear skies.

The eclipse will begin at 7:43 p.m. in this state and throughout the Central Time Zone, says the University of Minnesota Astronomy Department. It will take 78 minutes for the moon to completely enter Earth's shadow. Totality will begin at 9:01 p.m. and last 51 minutes. Then, it will take another 78 minutes for the moon to exit Earth's shadow.

Miss this lunar eclipse and folks in North America will have to wait until Dec. 20-21, 2010, for the next one.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2128 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Can someone please let me know if the effects presented can be done impromptu or are they all (or most) of the sky effects like Cloudbusting where you're looking for specific conditions and then building the effect around it. Thanks.
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Quote:
On 2008-02-22 20:22, MagicBrent wrote:
Can someone please let me know if the effects presented can be done impromptu or are they all (or most) of the sky effects like Cloudbusting where you're looking for specific conditions and then building the effect around it. Thanks.


Hello,

The real meat of the manuscript lies in "Alien Amazement" and "Cubed Roots". "Alien Amazement" is nearly impromptu and "Cubed Roots" is completely impromptu. For some of the other effects described in Chapter One, you do look for specific conditions and build effects around those conditions. I hope this answers your question.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Quote:
On 2008-02-22 20:59, Dale A. Hildebrandt wrote:
Hello,

The real meat of the manuscript lies in "Alien Amazement" and "Cubed Roots". "Alien Amazement" is nearly impromptu and "Cubed Roots" is completely impromptu.(SNIP)

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt


I should have worded this better. The effect of making an UFO appear, titled "Alien Amazement" CAN BE nearly impromptu, but there are touches that I've added to the effect that will enhance the effect but require some minimal set-up. So, making the UFO appear is nearly impromptu, but some of the additions to the effect will require a minimal set-up. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18115 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I like Dale's style...

I've only had chance to read through this once since getting it, but overall I thought the following:

a) good to see some mentalism that does require anything more than just "you" on the whole
b) I can see some of this truly freaking the life out of people under the right conditions
c) LOVED! the Cube - that was my favourite in fact...
d) more please...
e) I would see this sit comfortably between doc sheils and caleb strange very snugly...

well done mr. Hildebrandt!
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Quote:
On 2008-02-25 15:07, abraxus wrote:
I like Dale's style...

I've only had chance to read through this once since getting it, but overall I thought the following:

a) good to see some mentalism that does require anything more than just "you" on the whole
b) I can see some of this truly freaking the life out of people under the right conditions
c) LOVED! the Cube - that was my favourite in fact...
d) more please...
e) I would see this sit comfortably between doc sheils and caleb strange very snugly...

well done mr. Hildebrandt!


Thank you Abraxus! As for "d) more please..." You'll be happy to know that I am working on a few updates to the ebook. I feel that "Lunarcy" is an ebook that can take full advantage of the nature of ebooks, mainly their ability to be updated with new information and materials, without having to incur any extra costs for publisher or consumer. We've already seen this with Don Theo III's "Teardrop" manuscript, and you'll be seeing it with "Lunarcy" as well.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt

PS "Lunarcy" is now also available from Lybrary.com
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1232 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Cool, I look foward to the updates!
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Quote:
On 2008-02-25 16:54, Dale A. Hildebrandt wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-02-25 15:07, abraxus wrote:
I like Dale's style...

I've only had chance to read through this once since getting it, but overall I thought the following:

a) good to see some mentalism that does require anything more than just "you" on the whole
b) I can see some of this truly freaking the life out of people under the right conditions
c) LOVED! the Cube - that was my favourite in fact...
d) more please...
e) I would see this sit comfortably between doc sheils and caleb strange very snugly...

well done mr. Hildebrandt!


Thank you Abraxus! As for "d) more please..." You'll be happy to know that I am working on a few updates to the ebook. I feel that "Lunarcy" is an ebook that can take full advantage of the nature of ebooks, mainly their ability to be updated with new information and materials, without having to incur any extra costs for publisher or consumer. We've already seen this with Don Theo III's "Teardrop" manuscript, and you'll be seeing it with "Lunarcy" as well.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt

PS "Lunarcy" is now also available from Lybrary.com


Just wanted to point out that Elliot Bresler is the pioneer and reigning champion of the supplemented ebook format IMHO

DT3
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Oh, forgot to mention...this book is great even before the updates.

Dale is a very creative, very scary man

Can't wait to read the updates. Get cracking Dee-Hill!

DT3
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Just got this, and read it over the weekend - it's a great collection of serious pieces of strange! A great book for those guys that are looking for some inspiration - great value - and if there's updates coming, all the better!

Liam.
http://www.magic-mirror.co.uk
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
866 Posts

Profile of backinblack
What is "dominate the world - if you dare!" about?
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Quote:
On 2009-12-05 18:58, backinblack wrote:
What is "dominate the world - if you dare!" about?


It is about an attitude that allows the magic/mentalism within the ebook to work most effectively.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
866 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On 2009-12-05 19:20, Dale A. Hildebrandt wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-05 18:58, backinblack wrote:
What is "dominate the world - if you dare!" about?


It is about an attitude that allows the magic/mentalism within the ebook to work most effectively.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt


is it this effective that you can generate the suggestion that you are gods prophet/pope? trick in this direction could be called vatican.. ;-)
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 11:09, backinblack wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-05 19:20, Dale A. Hildebrandt wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-05 18:58, backinblack wrote:
What is "dominate the world - if you dare!" about?


It is about an attitude that allows the magic/mentalism within the ebook to work most effectively.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt


is it this effective that you can generate the suggestion that you are gods prophet/pope? trick in this direction could be called vatican.. ;-)


I don't know how to answer this question, I'm not sure I even understand this question, I don't understand the reasoning behind such a question, and it is my understanding that discussion of religion and politics is not allowed on this forum.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
866 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 11:22, Dale A. Hildebrandt wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 11:09, backinblack wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-05 19:20, Dale A. Hildebrandt wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-12-05 18:58, backinblack wrote:
What is "dominate the world - if you dare!" about?


It is about an attitude that allows the magic/mentalism within the ebook to work most effectively.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt


is it this effective that you can generate the suggestion that you are gods prophet/pope? trick in this direction could be called vatican.. ;-)


I don't know how to answer this question, I'm not sure I even understand this question, I don't understand the reasoning behind such a question, and it is my understanding that discussion of religion and politics is not allowed on this forum.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt


guess it should not be this difficult to clarify the irritation:

the most effective suggestion you might do is to pretend that you are some sort of pope (thats why there are so less). that should be the hardest to believe for the spectator. so you need the most effective suggestion. this is a sort of criterium for the power of the suggestuion.

now my question is: is lunarcy this strong or is "dominate the world if you dare" more a marketing phrase than based on level of suggestion-power?
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Quote:
On 2009-12-27 16:25, backinblack wrote:
(SNIP)

guess it should not be this difficult to clarify the irritation:

the most effective suggestion you might do is to pretend that you are some sort of pope (thats why there are so less). that should be the hardest to believe for the spectator. so you need the most effective suggestion. this is a sort of criterium for the power of the suggestuion.

now my question is: is lunarcy this strong or is "dominate the world if you dare" more a marketing phrase than based on level of suggestion-power?


Hello,

Not sure how we got from "Making UFOs appear" and a reading system to making people believe you are the Pope Smile LOL! As previously answered, the "dominate the world if you dare" is about an attitude that makes all the material work even better.

Allow me to quote a section from the section titled "Introduction: Christopher Columbus":

"...One of the key ingredients to making the following things work is CONVICTION. You must totally and completely believe in what you are doing in order for other people to take you seriously.

You will also find that if you are a naturally dominant person, or are able to consistently dominate the frames of reference that people use around you, that you will get some of the best results. This is because when you dominate someone’s worldview of something, you are able to better control that worldview, and able to adjust accordingly. Thus, we get part of the subtitle of this manuscript: “Dominate The World If You Dare”."

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt

PS I am busy adding in even more effects and suggestions into the manuscript. I realize it has been over 2 years since the release of the ebook, but I will make sure that all owners of the manuscript get the updated version for free, with the new material.

Here is just a little of what you can expect:

*A situational way to make a meteor shower appear or cause an UFO Saucer invasion!
*A one-on-one effect where you make the wind blow the wrong way!
*A small section inspired by T.A. Waters's spider monkey!
*A way to photograph an alien driving an UFO!
*Some very cool tips on Alien Amazement that have been brought to my attention since the original publication date!
*And much more!
Visit
Dale'sBlog: StuffByDale.blogspot.com
Personal Site: dalemagic.strikingly.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Lunarcy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL