The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Lessons in the Hamilton Ontario Area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

en2oh
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of en2oh
Hi there,
Been out of practice for many year having pursued an alternative vocation (medicine! Smile
Am looking for some lessons in the the Hamilton/Burlington Ontario area. Anyone to recommend someone would be appreciated. This is a great forum. I only wish the internet was around when I was growing up. It would have shaped my choices in hobbies and occupation. Having said that, I still got in pretty early at in the early 80's with the IBM XTs, and commodore super pet! Smile

Thanks
Doug
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
Hi Doug, welcome to the Café'.

Take a look HERE, hopefully you will find someone who can help you. The other pages on this Canadian website also appear to be very informative, check them out as well. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
Hoppini, the Mediocre
View Profile
New user
Canada
41 Posts

Profile of Hoppini, the Mediocre
I don't have the info handy, but you should try calling Browser's or Morissey's. They'll know where the magic clubs are. I'd imagine Hamilton probably has one. You should be able to find someone to give you lessons in a club. That's what I did. (London ON here BTW...just down the 403 from ya.)
Hoppini, the Mediocre
View Profile
New user
Canada
41 Posts

Profile of Hoppini, the Mediocre
Actually, here you go.

http://ibmring49.homestead.com/

That's the Hamilton Chapter of the IBM....the Doug Henning Magic Wand Club.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic Lessons in the Hamilton Ontario Area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL