The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Ronjo's Mini Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I just got this in the mail this week and can't seem to keep my hands off of it. In fact, I've been doing an awful lot of cubicle hopping in the office this week and it has never failed to amaze and entertain even the most observant of spectators. It doesn't require a close-up mat and can be done on a surface as common as a stack of papers or an envelope. One thing I started doing was asking people to let me borrow their mouse pads!

The set is of the highest quality but not overly elegant in it's appearance which strengthens the effect in my opinion. The set includes a silver cup, a couple of mini sweatered cork balls and an attractive velvet like draw string bag. For close-up performers on the go like myself who love small props that can be easily carried in a close-up pouch, this age old classic is ideal and for the real worker. For my final loads I use my 1 1/2" Empire multiplying balls which fit perfectly and sets me up to go right into a multiplying balls routine!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Ronjo's Mini Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL