The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Creating Sonic Misdirection / Ambiance Of Atmosphere (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

st0rm
View Profile
New user
Spokane Wa. (living in Germany)
4 Posts

Profile of st0rm
Hey there! ! !

I posted one intro thread and mentioned at the end that I am a musician who creates Ambient music and sonic texturing. With good intentions and hopes of enhancing YOUR show/life...I present to you; my magical brotherhood the BrainStorm Operations Collection. Free; no strings attached and ask only for some feedback. I can also tailor music to your show, if so be...again, I am not in this to make money...but instead to offer enhancement.

Here is a little bit about B.S.O.

Website: http://www.radio.brainst0rm.com Downloads: http://www.virb.com/brainst0rm

There comes a time in all of our lives where we decide that we are going to settle on a goal and go for it...period. It doesn't matter if the others laugh or say 'no way...' Your instincts tell you this is the chosen path of destiny.

That happened to Sven and I about 4 years ago; when we decided that our solo projects shall become fused as one.

Since then, there has been so much learned. The business side of things have become finely tuned and our understanding of marketing as well.

Our formula for success is found in one simple tantra...."Chill The Planet."

We are Ambient soundscapers who develop 360° sonic design.

Our entire philosophy is based upon the one simple theory - the more it gets stressy, the more there is a need to fly away for a little while. Our intentions are to make that flight as smooth as possible. To enhance the journey. We invite you to find a good opportunity to just kick back... and come with BrainStorm Operations along their musical soundscapes for film, gaming, magicians, web, wellness or relaxation.

I thought I would share a very important side of our trade...atmosphere.

It is a combination of elements ending in a general consensus on what would be defined as "atmospheric or mood." Good....or bad.

I know atmosphere well. it defines my passion in almost everything I do.

I use aromatherapy to assist the preshow, living statues outside the venue, torches to add mystery. things to begin the subtle mental conditioning for the act itself in addition to candles & subdued creative lighting for the stage/performance area...

My music is integral. But so often is this an overlooked aspect. The more energy you invest in the mystic atmosphere...the more effect it has on your audience.

I underline ALL aspects of the performance with music. But I also have a unique twist to it. It is self created, Ambient and emotional. The intensity...changes as does the volume, but it is ALWAYS there.

With the intent being assistance...not shameless self promotion; have a look at the wide spectrum that BrainSt0rm Operations covers and a way to say thank you for even considering it in your show or at home to chill to.

but back to the issue at hand; try video footage of tied in theme related materiel. Add plants, glowing orbs, incense, torches outside, and just see how much MORE the people are blown away.

That's kinda it in a nutshell. We strive to improve our music and if there is any group out there that can use it, well, it is us. It offers fantastic background for your routines where they are ask to close their eyes (Hypnosis, story telling, mentalism) and you can use it for many things. Show warm up as it casts a mystic atmosphere, interludes, background music, suspense building....the field is open.

Wishing you the best from the flight deck,
Keith Alban & Sven Klitsch
BrainStorm Operations.
MR2Guy
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville
179 Posts

Profile of MR2Guy
Bravo!
It also seems to me once you understand the WHY of what you do, things fall in place, and your work reflects your intent. Great stuff! It's win/win.

Jason
Question every rule.
There are no absolutes.
st0rm
View Profile
New user
Spokane Wa. (living in Germany)
4 Posts

Profile of st0rm
Thank you! What a wonderful philosphy. I hope to bring some enchantment to the crew here at magic café with our soundscaping, again thanks for your ear and time!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Creating Sonic Misdirection / Ambiance Of Atmosphere (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL