The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stephen Ablett - Ring Tricks DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1779 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
I'm gonna plug one of my own DVDs now. Normally I don't do that, I like others to speak for my products, but I just won the Magic Cabaret Competition performing the very act I show on this DVD.

Further more, it answers many of the posts found in this forum and the Street Magic Forum.

Its my complete magic routine with 19 tricks all featuring a normal finger-ring. There's also a ring and string routine on the DVD.

Check out my website (in my signature) to see a video of one of my early ring routines.

I can't recommend this magic enough. I'm a secondary school teacher during the week, and a magician at weekend and this magic has made both careers sky rocket. The kids at school love it, and its the best magic possible for all age groups. The beauty of the magic is that it uses one ordinary ring that you can do some startling visual tricks without any goofy set-up or preparation.

Its impromptu, and completly examinable. Just check out the video if nothing else.

Steve
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uY0eZfB43D8
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5354 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Sweet video and nice flowing routine! Good work man! You’ve been very creative in marrying some old standard moves to some new moves and tossed in some quick and nice optical illusions. You deserve to beat your own drum on this one! I’m going to have to check it out.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
Very, VERY nice!
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stephen Ablett - Ring Tricks DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL