The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Information regarding straight jackets and escapes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shrabok
View Profile
New user
Calgary, AB
6 Posts

Profile of shrabok
Hi,

I hate to do this but I didn't see a sticky or could search up anything for people new to straight jacket escapes. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking to learn the straight jacket escape. I wanted to know what material/media was best for learning this and what jackets and distributors are recommended. I found a Traditional Posey that is un-gimmicked and wanted to know if this was the best choice first time around. I really don't have an interest in gimmicked jackets just on a personal level. But if anyone can help it would be appreciated.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
So you could not find anything with a search? Im suprised ..... its all there just do a search.

I know there have been postings on this one Smile having read them. Not sure of any linksright now but I could search ..... but you may as well do it yourself.

Oh and welcome to "our group".

Dave
shrabok
View Profile
New user
Calgary, AB
6 Posts

Profile of shrabok
Thanks Dave,
I did some further digging, found a couple things. Thanks for the advice. Great to be here.
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Shrabok

Jay Leslie video is great that is how I learned.You can find it on Cannons web site
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Or
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
You can ask for escape directions when you buy your strait jacket.

Clyde
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-02-19 22:06, jay leslie wrote:
Or

MMMMMMMMM I am mind monger I'm getting a message ..... from the other side ........

................. of the ocean ...............

..... you can even get teh Jay Leslie DVD from .............

oh teh message is braking up .... Cannons??? Hanks Lees magic shop??????

OH no here it comes ...... you can also get it from ................ erm ............. not sure if this is right .............. some guy called Jay llie? I think he is on this site some where under the user name of "darn strange eye brows" ....... I also think he may have a magic shop with an on line wite where you can order direct ...... house of frasure or something??? or is is Enchanted house? (http://houseofenchantment.com)

Hey Jay was that the sort of OR you were thinking of?
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Somethin like that
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Information regarding straight jackets and escapes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL