The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Extreme Burn" Richard Sanders (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30 [Next]
Michel Huot
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal
188 Posts

Profile of Michel Huot
Piz, I don't know what you mean by flashes in the demo video.
I watched the demo video 5 times trying to find out what you are referring to and I can't see anything other than a really amazing change

Re: orientation of the bills, it's a simple matter to adjust the bills to your own style once you know the secret, no need to buy another DVD just for that

If you are looking for more information and troubleshooting tips, you should just send an email to Richard directly and he will set you up.
He can be reached at info@sandersfx.com

In addition to U.S. bills, I have personally seen Richard make up sets with Swiss Francs, Euros, Pounds and Canadian money and they all work like a charm!

BTW, richard has some really sweet tips on the "paper to money handling"
He also has ideas for new EB presentations, trimming tips and handling variations. He will be sending this out to his newsletter subscribers in the next few weeks. If you haven't subscribed already, you should do so (it's free!!!!)
You can do it on his web site at http://www.sandersfx.com

Michel
Tricks aren't important...people are!!!
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
I think you took "Part" of what I was trying to say in the wrong way.

This really ain't that serious... All I was saying is Prophet looked a tad-bit finer-tuned as far as the edges of the packet goes, but this is to be expected. The handling for Prophet calls for this, most of EB's changes do not.

The reason for me buying Prophet was to collect, to get all the info I can from the best "Easy Money" effects out there, just as I have 3 different Hopping Halves sets made by 3 different company's.

Thanks for the links, will check them out. Smile
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1855 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Well, I read about this effect, got really excited, went to sandersfx and wound up buying 10 and Alpha deck, as well! He seems to have some great ideas and clever effects..my only problem now is that I ordered on 4/25 and have not heard anything nor have I received any of the items...I've sent a few emails with no reply...not sure what else to do but be patient, I suppose... (sigh)
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
^Lol!! Read "ALL" my post on the previous pages (17,18), I feel your pain, your not alone!

No worries, it will be well worth it once received, I say you have another week ta go...Let us know what ya think once received?
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1855 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Haha! Thanks, Piz, saw your posts, I feel a little better now..I'll try to be patient...it's difficult!! Smile
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
I find it pretty *** funny when looking back at it, simply knowing how impatient and pizzed I was at the time while typing them post! lol!

When added up the days it was actually 2 weeks on the dot from order to delivery! At the time I swear it was 3 weeks, felt like 4?! The agony of being impatient, it's a killer!

Construct the gimmick, work on the effect for a good day or 2 and you will be ready to go (My fav is "Underground Change" and the "Twister" changy thingy change, fries minds brother).

Get your bills ready and hit us when it shows?! Smile

Paul
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1855 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Ok, I rec'd a reply from Mr. Sanders, nice, nice guy..it's already on its way to me..yay!
GeordieJester
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of GeordieJester
Does anyone know of a website where you can see the dimensions of lots of international notes ?

I am particularly after finding a note to match the UK £5

cheers
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
magiicmike
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of magiicmike
Just went into Wamu and the lady there (not sure if she was a manager or not) said you can order brand new bills, you just have to call ahead of time. she said they come in packets of $10,000, so although I'd love to make 16.67 extreme burn gimmicks (just counting 100s), I told her if I just wanted like $500-600 would that be ok and she said yes. so, it's probably worth a try at your local bank.
FrankBenning
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of FrankBenning
After seeing the reviews and the video performances...I'm VERY tempted to get this!

Just ONE question though...the gimmick that comes with it and will "last a lifetime"...is this something that, if lost or damaged or whatever I could make a new one myself or would I have to get a new one from Richard???

I always like effects that IF the gimmick gets "gone"..it can be replaced with one made myself!!
magic-dabra
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
153 Posts

Profile of magic-dabra
Quote:
On 2008-06-13 12:47, FrankBenning wrote:
After seeing the reviews and the video performances...I'm VERY tempted to get this!

Just ONE question though...the gimmick that comes with it and will "last a lifetime"...is this something that, if lost or damaged or whatever I could make a new one myself or would I have to get a new one from Richard???

I always like effects that IF the gimmick gets "gone"..it can be replaced with one made myself!!

YES!
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Best effect of 2008 Smile
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Extreme Burn, Branded ( this should be in everyone's pocket )Enlightenment, are making 2008 an incredible year so far.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
First let me say I love all the bill change effects. I have found extreme burn [for me] to be best. No fumbling for the center and the gimmick supplied helps keep the bills oriented the correct way. Enough of that, on to what I want to talk about.
I have tried a few different bill combinations and was thinking about using ones to mismade bills . Does anyone have any ideas how the patter might go? I have patter ideas for ones to tens , to twenties, to hundreds as well ideas for fives to fifties etc. I am stumped as to a reason for ones to mismade bills ,any ideas??
Magic is Everywhere
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3800 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I finally picked this up and have to say this is the best bill change I've ever seen. It's also one of the best purchases I've made in the last five years. It is highly visual and there are versions for every situation. As always, Richard's teaching is top notch and easy to follow. I've purchased just about everything Richard has released and I have never even been close to being disappointed. This gets a 10 in my book.
cardlover
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of cardlover
I guess it's about time to get this.

Im sure it's great with all the praise this has been getting.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3800 Posts

Profile of emyers99
It's just one of those things that's flat out fun to play with. As an added benefit, it gets killer reactions. Plus, the dvd is very thorough and goes into detail on just about every possible aspect you could think of when doing this type of bill change.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I think Richard made a terrible decision. I love Richard, he's a great magician, but I think choosing to sell this to Ellusionist was a bad choice. This and Branded will soon be sold on Ellusionist and be revealed all over the internet. It was great, but it will be getting worse and worse.
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
I wonder how many laymen actually get on the internet to find trick revelations. I doubt that there are many (other than a handful of teenage boys or curious folks who would never perform them anyway) . Let's face it, these guys who come up with killer effects have the right to market them in any way that results in the maximum income for them. If that means using the Ellusionist marketing machine, then I say "More power to you." It's not my decision to make.
Sammy J. Teague
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Extreme Burn" Richard Sanders (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL