The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Extreme Burn" Richard Sanders (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..28~29~30 [Next]
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
There is going to come a point, though, where that wear and tear is going to start to fray the bills, and the seam where the bills join will come apart and you will have to give in, tear the thing apart, SPEND THE DOUGH, and make a fresh one.

But that's cool! For all the fun and amazement you get out of it, it's worth every bit of the effort.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
mysto59
View Profile
Loyal user
Bethalto, Illinois
264 Posts

Profile of mysto59
The bills aren't to the point of being frayed yet and they aren't coming apart yet, they just have a very "well used" look. I guess what I'm saying is they look like any other "worn" bills one might have in their pocket. They actually look quite "ordinary".

I'm already in the process of constructing a new gimmick. I wonder if its possible to purchase more of the little "something extras" for this effect? Would be very handy.
It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the "magic" in it...
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I want to purchase some of the "extras" separatly too.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Too bad I'm not the kind of guy that can walk around with $600 in my pocket for a magic trick. Maybe I should take a few $1's and go buy some lotto tickets. haha
Jaybs
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Jaybs
Quote:
On 2008-03-21 14:19, magicman4646 wrote:
I want to purchase some of the "extras" separatly too.

I e-mailed Mr. Sanders and he replied that his website will be selling refills of the extra something needed to perform Extreme Burn.
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
All you need are some scraps from a magazine cover and some $1's to change paper to money. Not much investment there. Richard covers this on the DVD. To me it's more visual than changing currency values because of the bigger contrast between the two.

-Brian
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2008-03-21 18:28, ixnay66 wrote:
Too bad I'm not the kind of guy that can walk around with $600 in my pocket for a magic trick. Maybe I should take a few $1's and go buy some lotto tickets. haha

I think you're thinking of Gregory Wilson's effect. Richard specifies that you don't need to turn them into 100's if you choose another option, but Greg is pretty strong on the first option.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
In my opinion I think Greg's Hundy $500 gets the best reaction ... I like watching his DVD before I go out to perform ... it's such a rush to see the reactions he gets from audiences.
ixnay66
View Profile
Inner circle
Denver
1525 Posts

Profile of ixnay66
Yeah, changing 1's to 100's is pretty sweet. Once Greg and I went paintballing and he lost his gimmick while we were playing though. That was an expensive day of paintball for him.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
After watching the full demo of Prophet, I took out Extreme Burn and accomplished the exact same thing using the Underground Change. Everyone, if you want to see Richard perform the Underground Change, go to his website, and there is now a demo for it.

Jeff
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank everybody so much for all of the positive feedback.
I can't believe how many incredible emails I am getting on a daily basis from people all over the word concerning Extreme Burn.
I am so glad that people are beginning to experience the power of the effect.
I perform this all the time now!

After some requests I have just added a BRAND NEW VIDEO to my site .
It's an actual REAL TIME performance of several of the more popular handlings for Extreme Burn
When you take a look at this video, please understand that there are no cuts, camera edits, special effects or production filler to dilute the effect
What you see in the video is EXACTLY what you would see if you were watching the effect live.
The changes are CRAZY!!!

I have no doubt that when you see this video it will give you a much better representation of what Extreme Burn looks like when performed.
So please head over to our site and check out the "Real Time" video!

Thank you again for all of your support and business!

Best Regards,

Richard Sanders

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 11:35pm
Hey Jeff,

I agree, the underground change is a killer and you don't need any cover for the change.
If you guys don't know what the underground change looks like, do check out the NEW VIDEO on my site.

Thanks for your support Jeff

Best,

Rich
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Richard,

Fiber Optics Extreme. Extreme Burn. I don't suppose you have an Extreme Newspaper? Smile Great work (with the ropes and bills). Some of my biggest jaw-droppers occur with Fiber Optic moves... I suspect I'll be adding to those jaw-droppers with Extreme Burn.

Regards, Steve
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Thanks for stopping by, Richard! You have truly created the perfect money trick!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Richard, I was secretly hoping you'd stop in! Now that you have, I believe I speak for all of us when I say thank-you for releasing this to the magical community, and thanks for holding nothing back on the DVD! This rocks, man!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
If we had the power to perform real magic, it would look like this. As a fan and student of this plot for many years, I can't even begin to explain the change. It just "happens". I feel like a layperson and the feeling is wonderfrul!

Here's what two of the world's real workers think:

"Extreme burn is the bomb. It's like walking around with a loaded gun. People are astounded by this...
Brilliant Stuff!"
Doc Eason

"I was not ready for this thing. UNBELIEVABLE!
You did the most awesome job and deserve the Magic Oscar!
This is the most amazing thing. I threw all my other versions out!"
Bob Sheets
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Extreme Burn is the bomb. Simple put, there is no other bill switch as good as this.
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
The quickly expanding size of this thread says alot. Can't wait to view mine in the morning.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
This is not a bill switch, it is a bill CHANGE.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2008-03-20 14:45, dreamadream99 wrote:
If your currency is different colours, and you have problems with the different colours flashing during the performance of Extreme Burn, I have a solution. PM me for details.

Besides the problem of flashing when using currency of different colors, these effects can not be done with different sizes of currencies. Hence it is unsuitable for most world currencies. However, when in the States, I can use the effect with US currencies.

No doubt Extreme Burn is one of the finest of such effects - very open and very visual.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Check out the underground change here : http://www.SandersFx.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Extreme Burn" Richard Sanders (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..28~29~30 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL