We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Aronson Stack - Ace Spelling Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jennings
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of jennings
Hi to all with an interest in mem deck work.

I have just uploaded to mediafire a 20 minute video demonstrating and explaining the ace spelling routine I do out of Aronson Stack. There are also a couple of other ideas contained in the video.

If you would like to see it then please PM me. I will send you a link to the video and the password so you can unlock it. To protect the quality the file is around 35mb so it may take a while to download.

Please feel free to post any comments or questions on the video in this thread.

Andy
Ashley Cox
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Ashley Cox
Andy sent me the info for this video, I have to say that I really like it. It allows you to deal the cards as you normally would when spelling, keeps the stack in order, and he as a method of reinserting the Aces (although I haven't viewed that part yet). Magicians will recognize some of what you're up to in the beginning (reversing the order of some cards), but who cares?

Thumbs up!
jennings
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of jennings
Hi Ashley.

Thanks for the kind comment. It's always nice to get feedback on my stuff. If anyone else with an interest in Aronson Stack wants to see this video then just PM me.

Andy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Aronson Stack - Ace Spelling Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL