The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Egg bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5354 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
It has been re-mastered onto a DVD! LOL!!!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20514 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Put a hole in the rubber ball. Glue a TT in it. Now you can buy a drink on the spot!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You want the real secret of the egg bag? It ain't the bag. IT IS YOU AND HOW YOU PRESENT IT. I've seen a performer get a standing ovagtion using a paper bag.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
JordanB
View Profile
Special user
dallas, tx
638 Posts

Profile of JordanB
I think that Bazaar de Magia makes a pretty decent Malini Egg Bag for the price. Bob White is releasing a DVD on the Malini Egg Bag, I haven't had a chance to watch it all yet, but so far it looks great. He includes a bonus performance of him doing the routine at one of his elementary school shows.

I'll put a full review up on the review forum when I get a chance to finish it.

As for the printed word, I think that the Charlie Miller and the Ken Brooke booklet are great....especially for the price they are at.
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I use the MIKAME drawstring bag its a Malini withe a drawstring at the top. Material is excellent and very well made indeed price is right too. Of course I bought mine in Tokyo when I was there but I think they are available in hte states as now. Again Pete you are on the money with the "secret " to the egg bag.. I honestly don't think you can best the spectator reaching in the empty bag and pulling out that egg while its all in their hands its a killer finish.
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2492 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Quote:
On 2008-02-29 09:06, Ken Northridge wrote:
Malini. Fabric Manipulation is making a very good quality one. Looks and feels real classy. I like the standard black as it seems to be more deceptive. Also, the wine colored one started to turn my egg pink! The text "Ken Booke & Friends & the Malini Egg Bag" is what I would recommend.

Personally I USE the Fabric Manipulation Egg Bag...i get it in the Past S.A.M convention and I'm very proud of my bag!!!I prefeer the black and is EXCELLENT quality of material,very well done job in the Sewn and for me this egg bag do the work that I need!
Thanks,
Hansel!
Follow Me...
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Hansels-Comedy-and-Magic-Show-929625643774678/
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
shooz
View Profile
Regular user
Zelienople, PA
196 Posts

Profile of shooz
Hello, does anyone know if the McComb shotglass & bag routine is sold with the props included?
And Billy McComb, as a magician, was everything I wish to be. Oh well, can't be everything. Thanks.
Shooz
With you in thought(s)

Scott Shoemaker...Shooz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Egg bag (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL