The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Contract Post (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Hello everyone,

A LONG time ago, someone here on the Café posted a link to a contract which was well written. It had everything, including...

Performance conditions, parking, recording, refund policy, payment policy, etc.

I'm wondering if the guy could come forward again with the link, as I seem to have done something stupid. Smile

I can't remember his name, but I believe he was a clown as well as a magician and is a member here.

Thanks for all the help.
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Parking? Wow, talk about thinking of everything!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Parking is something I always include. Nothing like getting to a gig, having to park three blocks away, and then drag all of your gear with you. My show isn't huge (everything breaks down into a 2'x4' footprint and can be loaded into the backseat of a large car or on a roof rack), but it is HEAVY. The bed of nails alone is about 130 lbs.
A parking and unloading area is a must.
Oh...and 157 green M&M's arranged into the words "GWYD ROCKS" on my dressing room table.
I'm pretty reasonable.
But parking is a must, unless you are one of those hypnotist types. Then, you can just stroll in without thinking about it.
Lucky beasts.
Gwyd
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20040 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yeah, I guess I forgot.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Scott O.,

Thanks, although none of those were exactly what I was looking for.
(This isn't to be taken rude, but...) The guy that posted this was a bigger fellow with glasses, who did magic and dressed like a 'clown'.

I am looking for that same contract he posted WAY back when.
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1141 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
Quote:
On 2008-02-22 15:39, MagicalOdyssey wrote:
Scott O.,
(This isn't to be taken rude, but...) The guy that posted this was a bigger fellow with glasses, who did magic and dressed like a 'clown'.

On the contrary, I'll take that as a compliment. Smile
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9492 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Parking AND the parking fee. If you need to pay for parking, you should add that into the cost. I just assume that I have to pay if it's at a hotel or civic center.
Michael J. Douglas
View Profile
Inner circle
WV, USA
1649 Posts

Profile of Michael J. Douglas
Check out this thread on Booking Agreements. Ross Macrae posted a link in that one, but the link is now dead. Well, "dead" to what was there at the time. Here is another thread in which he posted about these things.
Michael J.
�Believe then, if you please, that I can do strange things.� --from Shakespeare�s �As You Like It�
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
HEY, found a copy finally! I had it saved somewhere with a redic. name 'cause I knew one day I would delete the original by mistake!
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1043 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Hey dude,
Don't suppose you could post a link to it, or perhaps email it to me: nickwait@gmail.com

Any help is mucho appreciated.
Nick Wait
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Nick,

I was lucky to find a copy of MY old one... I still can't seem to find the one that was posted here way back when.
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1043 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Aha, got ya. Oh well, the search continues.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Contract Post (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL