We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Instructional DVD on Invisible Thread by Isaac Louie (Louie Foxx) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1241 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Is anyone familiar with the instructional DVD about invisible thread by Isaac Louis (his stage name seems to be Louie Foxx) that he sells as a package with 900 feet of invisible thread? Website here:
http://www.louiefoxx.com/isaaclouie/stor......w_detail

According to that website, the video includes the following information:
* Stripping the thread
* Floating dollar
* Making an object move
* The Hummer spinning card

BoardGameGeek reviewer EndersGame - click here to see all my pictorial reviews: => Magic Reviews <==> Playing Card Reviews <==> Board Game Reviews <==
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Quote:
On 2008-02-22 13:50, Topov wrote:
Is anyone familiar with the instructional DVD about invisible thread by Isaac Louis (his stage name seems to be Louie Foxx) that he sells as a package with 900 feet of invisible thread? Website here:
http://www.louiefoxx.com/isaaclouie/stor......w_detail

According to that website, the video includes the following information:
* Stripping the thread
* Floating dollar
* Making an object move
* The Hummer spinning card

Obviously it is just for beginners so I wouldn't bother to look into it to much.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Are the things he's teaching even his to teach?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
LFoxx
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of LFoxx
This DVD is for beginners and the reason I made it was because MANY people don't read the instructions. I can't tell you how many emails I've gotten from people that think the UNstripped thread is the invisible thread...and tell me that the thread is soo thick it can't possibly be invisible. Then I ask if they have read the insturctions and they say NO and ask me to send them a new copy because they threw out the old ones.

Keep in mind the DVD is NOT the product here, the thread is. The DVD is a solution to people not reading printed instructions and me being annoyed at answering emails from people that refuse to read.

Everything on this DVD is in the public domain.

Isaac Louie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Instructional DVD on Invisible Thread by Isaac Louie (Louie Foxx) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL