The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Osterlind's UNLECTURE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Here is a great opportunity to learn from a working professional in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

Bobby

Richard Osterlind’s “UNLECTURE”

Richard Osterlind is one of the highest-paid corporate performers in the world today. He has been a professional mentalist and magician for close to 40 years and, over that time span, Richard has performed in just about every performance venue possible. His wealth of knowledge is incredible and his routines, effects and ideas are in use by more magicians and mentalists than any other single performer.

Over the years a number of professional entertainers have paid Richard’s full performance fee to spend a few hours with him; learning and applying his time-tested ideas for their own shows. All have been extremely satisfied. You can now experience this same incredible instruction yourself. Richard is offering a remarkable new lecture, the UNLECTURE, to a limited seating of magicians in a few cities around the country. Each meeting will last between 4 and 5 hours and will be spent discussing any and all topics pertaining to magic, mentalism, presentation, business and other relevant ideas. As always, Richard will hold nothing back and you will receive instruction worth thousands of dollars in practical advice.

If there is a particular effect or routine you are not happy with and want advice for, you will find it here. If you are not sure of your performing persona and want input on that, it will be discussed. If you simply wish to get more shows or make more money per show, Richard will help you. He will even give advice on making videos or writing books if that is your particular area of interest.

The UNLECTURE is not a “show a trick – teach a trick” format. There are enough teachers who can do that. The UNLECTURE is to instruct you how to be a better performer through time tested principles Richard has learned, devised and used in his professional career to make him the success he is today.

Nothing will be sold at the UNLECTURE as Richard’s materials are readily available everywhere. That is not the purpose. What you will learn will be worth much more than any piece of merchandise or video you can acquire. The investment in Richard’s UNLECTURE will change your life as a magician!

Richard Osterlind’s “UNLECTURE”
Saturday, March 1, 2008
11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Haines House of Cards, Cincinnati, OH
Cost: $50
Limited seating
Pre-registration by February 28th
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2164 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
For those that can afford themselves the time to attend this unique opportunity, I can only make two suggestions:

1. It will be a huge bargan at what they are offering this for

2. Go
*QUARANTINE SPECIAL!!!*
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls Mentalism ebooks - Now just $20 each!

Just PayPal to:
bryn@darkmountainarts.com
(No PayPal account? Just shoot me your email and I'll send you an invoice that can be paid with any card.)

REVIEWS:
" The Safwan Papers":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS":
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

Browse my Artwork!
https://www.darkmountainarts.com
Facebook & Instagram: #DarkMountainArts
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Richard Osterlind’s “UNLECTURE” does actually not need more recommendations than the blurb above!
You all know that what is written is true, and that this opportunity is unique.

If time had permitted, I would have put myself on a plane here in Norway to attend to it
Even the air fare and other travel expences would have been a modest investment for this.

Sven
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1783 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Man, I just saw this I would love to attend this Ilive in Cincy but have a prior committment to my son that day that I can not break, If I hear about another one with in driving distance I will definitely attend.This is awesome.
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Quote:
On 2008-02-23 10:02, tboehnlein wrote:
Man, I just saw this I would love to attend this Ilive in Cincy but have a prior committment to my son that day that I can not break, If I hear about another one with in driving distance I will definitely attend.This is awesome.

I will be driving about four hours to attend. I am making a weekend out of it. Will visit some friends in Southwestern Ohio and then attend Richard's "Unlecture."

I live in Wooster, Ohio, now, but I used to live in Cincinnati. Cleveland is about an hour away, but I would rather go to Cincy than Cleveland anytime.

While you cannot attend, it is great to see the commitment you have to your son (does he bend metal with his mind? He might want to attend.)

Bobby
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
726 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Here's hoping Richard likes Ohio so much he does ANOTHER one closer to Cleveland!!!

We'd love to have him! Smile
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10147 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
When and where are other locations scheduled or planned? Anything in Chicago or Las Vegas?
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
1748 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Mindpro,

This is a first for Richard. I got the impression there is not a lecture tour planned, but he wants to see what kind of response there is to something like this. Also, I think it is difficult for him to schedule a lecture tour because of the high demand for his services as a corporate entertainer.

Richard is a member of The Café, so PM him or contact him through his Web site. I will be sure to give a report after the March 1 event at Haines House of Cards in the Cincinnati area.

Bobby
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10147 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Thanks Bobby, I look forward to it.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1783 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Would love to hear from someone who attended this as to how they enjoyed it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Osterlind's UNLECTURE (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL