The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rich Hills DISMIDDLEMENT Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3049 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Old thread....any updated video for this illusion?
:)
admagic1
View Profile
New user
Australia
12 Posts

Profile of admagic1
Hey guys...I know this is an old thread, but it strikes me as strange that as far as I can tell, no-one who's commented here (with the exception of Rich himself) has ever performed this. I have (I've owned it for about a decade I think) and can I tell you it kills! Yes, it can't be done surrounded, it is slightly "angly" but if you keep the whole thing moving at a pace, it is a jaw-dropping moment for my audiences. When you insert the knives/slides, audiences are assuming they're not really doing anything, but when you lift up the middle, they are amazed. And as to the comment about "if we had a higher budget we might use a professional assitant..." that is missing the whole point--the reason people's jaws drop is precisely that the "victim" is NOT a paid assistant, but one of them. So, in theory, this illusion might sound like not such a great deal...in practice, it kills!
Rich Hill
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, Indiana USA
166 Posts

Profile of Rich Hill
Hey thanks for the review! So glad you're still enjoying the Dismiddlement! Currently looking for any video footage of the piece in action!
Rich Hill
<BR>www.richhillsillusionshop.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Rich Hills DISMIDDLEMENT Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL