The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magicians helping magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

majical
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of majical
Can someone help me with this?

At last year's International Battle of Magicians in Canton, OH, a crew from the UK filmed for a Channel 4 Show called "The Convention Crasher" with comedian Justin Lee Collins. I attended the convention and actually took 1st place in the close-up contest, so I'm rather interested in seeing this episode.

Fortunately, Channel 4 has a service where it posts all of its programs online, called 4oD. Unfortunately (for me), you have to live in the UK (or Ireland) to use it.

So if anyone in the UK could access the 4oD service at http://www.channel4.com/4od/index.html and download the The Convention Crasher, Episode 1 and either send it my way or host it somewhere, I would be forever grateful. (I know the one and only Big Daddy Cool was also looking for this episode, so you'd be helping him out as well, and I'm sure others would also be interested in seeing this).

I know that besides getting to watch what I'm sure will be an entertaining episode of this show, there's not a whole lot in it for you--but if it wouldn't be too much trouble for anyone, I would greatly appreciate the favor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magicians helping magicians (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL