The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fraidy Cat Rabbit, How old will it play? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicDog
View Profile
Loyal user
Michigan
224 Posts

Profile of MagicDog
I have had a lot of fun with this effect through out the years and it plays with all age groups.

After watching Chris Capehart DVD I think I might have to rework how I perfom it.

John
Make Everyday Magical
derrick
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug holes for
1044 Posts

Profile of derrick
Give it shot, I'll think you'll like the reaction. I'm think I'm going to make it my closer in my festival shows this summer. With a challenge thrown out there, this is a lot of fun. Good luck.

Derrick
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3498 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
When I was doing a style of magic which supported it,
I preformed Fraidy Cat Rabbit in almost every show...
every ADULT show I did, mind you.

It was a piece I was amazed to find played as well for adults as it did children!

Sometimes I mention something like,
"Oh, I didn't know I brought this, well let me show it to you anyway."
and away we'd go, I never had a bad moment with the prop no matter the audience,
of course you have to keep your "grown up" voice going and change your presentation style, but it worked even at a corporate gig level.

I mourn some of my old favorite friends which are long gone
as they did not make the cuts when my performance style and persona changed radically over a decade ago.

Best of luck!
Walt
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
I did it for a teenage audience about a week ago...and it killed...It is a VERY deceptive trick with tons of potential! I have one of the older versions with the door handle switch and no magnets...I like it better than the newer ones offered.
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
518 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
How bout 6 to 660 this is just a great effect played right it can work for almost any age
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Fraidy Cat Rabbit, How old will it play? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL