The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Monty Python "Fly!" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I might find a copy of an old Monty Python cartoon? It concerns the efforts of the human race to learn to fly like birds.

A key moment is when a king gathers all his scientists to learn to fly, and one by one kicks them off a mountain.

I first saw it during the show "Monty python live" during the mid 1970s.

any clues would be appreciated.

Cliff
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
No idea, but...

PBS did a series called Monty Python's Personal Best. Each episode highlighted a player (with some redundancy between group skits) and was released on DVD as a set. On Terry Gilliam's episode, he animated segues between his animated shorts. It played as one continuous animation. I think it ran for an hour. It might be in there, but the in and out would be altered. Very Cool.

Here's the whole set:
http://www.amazon.com/Monty-Pythons-Pers......00EDWM3Q
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Monty Python "Fly!" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL