We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 98 to Host Tom (Terrific) Smith (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
344 Posts

Profile of dlachance
On March 15, 2008, Ring 98 in Mississippi will host former Mississippi native, now Texas resident and magician, Tom (formerly Tom Terrific) Smith. Tom will be lecturing, performing and giving a special tribute to one of our own. Visit http://www.ibmring98.com for more details.
-Dorian LaChance
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20524 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tell Tom Terrific that I'm jealous. Ring 98 is a great outfit. I look forward to returning someday, too.

Enjoy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

PS --- Spring is just around the corner. Are Ring 98 and the Rings in Alabama and Tennessee going to have a Magic Day here at the ranch? I think it is on the "want list" for many of the guys in Ring 35. But it's time to start scheming.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3722 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
It was fantastic to see Tom again after 30 years. He used to visit my house when I was a kid to show me the latest and greatest in magic. Part of the chain of events that kept my magical interest going in this one-horse town.

Also...BOB...I'd gladly make it over there for a Magic Day At The Ranch! Let me know when!

Anybody in Mississippi should be there. As the TVP for Mississippi...I proclaim it a day trip for everybody!

Steve
dlachance
View Profile
Veteran user
Mississippi
344 Posts

Profile of dlachance
Magic day.....if I'm not workin ill be there
-Dorian LaChance
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 98 to Host Tom (Terrific) Smith (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL