The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Ilegally sold healed and sealed? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
When you guys do this trick, do you say the name of it? I was wondering because some people offer a lot of money for the secret once I perform it for them. If they know the name, I think that they would be surprised that they can get it for so cheap.
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
When I peform heald and seald I don't say " OK I'm going to perform something called heald and seald".
MOTO42
View Profile
Loyal user
Whitehouse Texas
225 Posts

Profile of MOTO42
Quike question: If I buy the manuscript for healed and sealed; can I apply the principle/mechanics behind it to things other than soda-cans?
"One man's miracle is another man's warm-up"
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I don't think so, I've witnessed a lot of discussionof this effect and as far as I know it can only be performed on a soda or beer can, things like red bull type cans won't work.
thief74
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of thief74
Thanks for stopping this guy. I can't believe he openly said he was selling copies of the manuscript and then didn't think he was doing anything wrong.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Hey Everyone,

Check out Kenton Knepper's new article on OnlineVisions. Great creators perspective on this very issue.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
magicman222
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of magicman222
That's horrible. I think the auction should be closed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Ilegally sold healed and sealed? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL