The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » If Jesus Did Coin Tricks... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
gbradburn
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
75 Posts

Profile of gbradburn
I just waded through this entire thread. I found it interesting that the author started out asking for adivce to which he received a number of mostly critical response. He then proceeded to defend his original idea and discount the advice he was given. The thread went on and he seemed to change to a more "humble" attitude, thanking the responders for their advice and indicating he would prayerfully consider it.

Since then, the thread has evolved and taken on various different topics including some theological ones.

I felt like jumping in several times but held back to see where it would go. It's now "strayed" so far from it's original form that I wouldn't know what else to say beyond my summary/synopsis.

Still, it was a good read. Smile
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » If Jesus Did Coin Tricks... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL