The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Steve Bedwell's "In Over Your Head" (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22841 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I did a search for Steve Bedwell several months ago, he is out of magic and went a whole different direction lecturing. This effect is no longer provided by Steve, it is only available second hand. You find it where you can find it.
pwolverine
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne, Australia
112 Posts

Profile of pwolverine
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I did a search for Steve Bedwell several months ago, he is out of magic and went a whole different direction lecturing. This effect is no longer provided by Steve, it is only available second hand. You find it where you can find it.

Cool, any hint to where you can find it? Been searching around for a little while now.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22841 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Pwolverine, No idea at all, If I had I would already have it. Try the Let's Make a deal section of the Café.

It seem Mr. Bedwell wants to stay hidden, as I went back to the website where he was doing a lecture a day or two later, (nothing to do with magic) and it was removed. Also check eBay, and Amazon regularly.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1200 Posts

Profile of imgic
I have a copy I bought off eBay a few years ago I'd be willing to part with. If anyone's really interested PM.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Steve Bedwell's "In Over Your Head" (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL