The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Survival Magic DVD Simon Lovell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Thanks for all the support and kind comments guys. I really do my best to put out the very best products I can and, to the very best of my ability, try to help anybody who asks me for help. The responses here make me feel, nicely, that I am making a difference for the better and will continue to work hard to do so.

On a recent movie shoot(for a film about young magicians and their mentors to be released next year) they asked me what I thought 'success' to me meant. I honestly replied that, these days, my biggest pleasure comes from passing on whatever I might know or, indeed, be worthwhile to them, especially younger magicians wanting to become true performers.

I may not be everybody's 'cup of tea' but at least I try to be a nice guy and am always happy to discuss entertainment with anybody!

Hey, and I still need a stick to fight the ladies off (just joking!)

Oh thanks for making me look still like a sex symbol Michael, even at my even increasing age!

All the best to all,

Simon
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Mr Lovell that last routine the psychometry one is one of the most *** brilliant things I just love it and the thing that no one has ever seen (Dont want to expose) and the handling of the Center tear are just so awesome
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Now available for $6.95 plus shipping / handling from http://themagicwarehouse.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Barts185, good find!

Here's the direct link for anyone interested:

http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/fin......20LOVELL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Survival Magic DVD Simon Lovell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL