The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Folding quarter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1016 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
Jon- I am no expert, but maybe it is easier for the double fold to fold up for removal from the bottle than it is for a single fold. Just a thought.

John
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Åland, Finland
620 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
Hello, I am interested in the coin in bottle effect as well as the bite out. I have a euro coin from years back but I find it bad, (wrong value - 50 cent, can see the creases [spelling?], and cant use 2 bands as they don't fit). can anybody please tell me where to find a good quality euro coin?

Kim

ps. Should it be difficult to get the coin out from the bottle as I am having trouble getting it out...?
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Kim, I posted some thoughts in your other thread on this subject.
Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
jodbirch
View Profile
New user
Arkansas
11 Posts

Profile of jodbirch
Does anyone know a specific brand of folding coin that is specifically single-fold?
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1907 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Precision Magic has a "bite coin plus" that is suppose to be very good. I believe it is a single cut.
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1066 Posts

Profile of BCS
Tbaer,
I’m late joining in, but I will pipe in anyway… I’m glad you purchased the Johnson coin. You can never go wrong with any of their offerings, in my opinion Johnson coins are the best value out there.
Have fun….thanks,
Bruce
carlosbosco
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of carlosbosco
Where would you recommend to buy a good quality but not to expensive canadian bite quarter with reasonable shipping costs (i live in Canada in an area where there are no magic shops so ordering is my only option). Thank you for your help
trevelyan
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of trevelyan
Quote:
On 2008-03-03 20:17, Mithrandir wrote:
Tbaer, maybe the little rubberbands used for braces (dental) will work.

These were what I used to replace mine. They work great. Perfect size and great tension.
jordanl
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of jordanl
Quote:
On 2008-11-16 19:14, carlosbosco wrote:
Where would you recommend to buy a good quality but not to expensive canadian bite quarter with reasonable shipping costs (i live in Canada in an area where there are no magic shops so ordering is my only option). Thank you for your help

I would suggest calling some of the shops in larger Canadian cities. Kueppers makes gaffs from Canadian coins, I have not dealt with him directly in many years.
carlosbosco
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of carlosbosco
K thanks I'll check Kueppers website
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Folding quarter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL