The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » M.A.G.A Convention amazing line up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blake Douglass
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Blake Douglass
Hey guys I do not usually post here on the Café. I am more of a browser if you will, but will hopefully become more active in the coming months. As I digress to the topic at hand. The 2008 M.A.G.A convention, which will be held april 4th - 6th in Fayateville, NC, is going to be absolutely amazing. I live in St.louis, Mo, and do not usually travel for conventions seeing as we have the midwest magic jubilee here every year. However after seeing the line-up for the M.A.G.A convention I nearly had a heart attack. Just to give you an idea of how amazing this line up is. They have David Stone, Curtis Kam, Robert Moreland, our own Eric jones, Steve Draun, and Nathan Kranzo. Although not listed on the convention site they also booked Kainoa Harbottle (worth the registration alone), John Born, and a few others who I cant recall. They are all lecturing, and the cost of registration is only $85.00. Hopefully this doesn't sound like a sales pitch, because its not. Honestly just look at all the guys who are going to be there. I cant really put into words how I want to say how awesome this is to have all of these guys together at one convention, so I will just say it. It is going to be so awesome having all these guys together. http://www.magaconvention.com that's the site check it out. don't miss it.
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Dude, don't forget that defending the honor of the cards-only guys is none other than Jon Armstrong. (Yeah, I know Steve Draun's a card legend, but I've seen him do a coin trick every now and again.)
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Blake Douglass
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Blake Douglass
Ahhh yes Thank you Curtis I can't believe I forgot John. Although I have only known of his work since seeing him on the session dvd, his material has quickly found a place in my routine. don't miss this convention guys like I said earlier its going to be amazing. See you there Curtis.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » M.A.G.A Convention amazing line up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL