The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » 3 ball gospel illustration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Hello does anybody know where I could buy a andre kole 3 ball gospel illustration. please let me know thanks and god bless.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
You can purchase it directly from Andre' or at least you use to...

Here's their office # (480) 968-8625
BradBrown
View Profile
Regular user
Florence, KY, USA
182 Posts

Profile of BradBrown
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Thanks for letting me know
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1920 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Anyone have a demo link for this effect?
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
You can see it in action on the link above. Click on home and it's in his 3 min video. I also have it and have done it for television...

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?vi......ategory=
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia, now In New Zealand
290 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
Quote:
On 2008-03-14 11:33, Terry Owens wrote:
You can see it in action on the link above. Click on home and it's in his 3 min video. I also have it and have done it for television...

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?vi......ategory=

Nice!! Like the sound effects too Smile
Many Blessings!!

Paul
magicman812
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of magicman812
Thanks for sharing the video Terry. How well does this play for a live audience?
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Ordered the effect today really nice customer service.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
It usually gets a good reaction...the moving of the balls together was my own addition. The effect does not do that on it's own, unless you own Andre's big version.

I use it as a backup effect if I'm appearing at a place for a repeat engagement usually. I have an even more powerful effect that I do using sermons in chemistry.

I'm glad I was able to find the link, the television posted that and I was not aware it was on the internet until today.
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
I like this illustration a lot, I may look into getting it farther along. =)

I think the small version would be big enough for me, so maybe I won't have to wait to long before I can think about getting one.

Day 16
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
mrmagic9112
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of mrmagic9112
I have the larger version you can order from Andre Kole. I use it in every gospel show I do and with some great music backround and using the script that comes with the props, It is a great and very effective gospel illustration! I like the added touch Terry had of the balls moving together!
Christian Illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Ohio (currently located in Missouri)
503 Posts

Profile of Christian Illusionist
Andre did this at the show I was at last month, it had a great effect and you could tell people were genuinely interested in what he had to say.
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
uncleperry
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of uncleperry
Gentlemen,
Thanks so much for sharing this effect, it looks awesome
and though I have seen Andre, he didn't do it then
Thanks!
'unc.
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and that's usually good enough to make a decent living.
'unc.
MagicBobZ
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of MagicBobZ
My wife and I have completed 6 mission trips to India over the past 6 years, usually completing 25 to 30 shows on each 2-week trip. These trips were coordinated with India Campus Crusade for Christ by Toby Travis and the now disbanded MAGI, Inc. In what I believe is the style of Andre Kole, the typical show would have NO “gospel magic” in the program until the Andre Kole 3 Ball Illustration is presented. My wife, SuZie, would compliment the 3 Ball Illustration with Chalk Art and appropriate music. The “typical” audience would be 500-1,000 university students, mostly Hindu. The response to the gospel message, presented after “earning the right to be heard” was nothing short of phenomenal! God is good! The 3 Ball Illustration has been used mightily by Him. I have seen it first hand as thousands have responded, with Campus Crusade following up, I might add. I believe the 3 Ball Illustration is a tool that all gospel magicians should consider using. Blessings….
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » 3 ball gospel illustration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL