The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Puncture- by Ben Morris-Rains (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Ben traded his pdf with mine, and we took a look over each others.
Here's what I think of his pdf.
First off I want to say, if your looking for some good magic that you want
to be able to do almost anytime, anywhere. buy this.

Puncture- This is one of the three pen-through-dollar bill effects on the pdf. I really like this one and will be performing this soon for sure. You end somewhat dirty at the end, but Ben goes over how to make your self very clean, very easily.

Holy Rip- Another pen through bill. This one is a really clever idea. I feel it is slightly over shadowed by the rest of the pdf, so be sure to read over this one. There is a gimmick, but it's very easy to get clean.

S.M.U.P.T.B- The last pen through bill on the pdf. This is my favorite out of the three. Its really easy, totally impromptu, and very visual. This one takes a bit of practice to make the illusion look right, but once you have it down.. it looks awesome.

Scribble- A card is chosen, and is returned into the deck. The spectator then takes your sharpie, and writes all over your hands without looking. You then show the scribbles written on your hand actually reveal, pretty clearly, their card.
This is a really cool idea, and I will also be sure to perform this. It's one of those effects that you either do perfectly, or totally screw up, so be sure to get it down!

Thanks to Sankey- This is Ben's take on Jay Sankey's effect "Paper-clipped". While obviously this isn't an original idea by ben, it is an original method to my knowledge. It is an easier, more simplified way to do Sankey's effect. Not a fan of mercury folds? Take a look at this.

that's all of the effects on this pdf. I feel that everyone will be able to get something out of it, and I really recommend getting this.

http://outofthehatmagic.com/products.html

-Calvin Lauber

EDIT: By the way, this is only 6 dollars.. definitely a steal!
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
What up guys. I'm gonna bounce in and say that this is worth picking up also. Ben let me check a copy out and I'm digging the ideas in it also. It is nicely produced with clear photos. The ideas are interesting and unique as well.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
Nbac
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Nbac
I've just read that PDF and I can tell you that it is really a good effect. It's strong, impromptu magic and the layout of the PDF is better than most of the ones I've read for a long time.
Thank you for sharing Ben
Ben Morris-Rains
View Profile
Regular user
Larkspur, Colorado
111 Posts

Profile of Ben Morris-Rains
Hey guys, glad your liking some of the material. Its only a start to some exciting things to come.
PUNCTURE: Pen Through Bill
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Man I rember this form back in the day. Finally you got it out.. bravo!! You know I toy with this style of effect myself and I would happily state that this is worth the price and more

ALan
Ben Morris-Rains
View Profile
Regular user
Larkspur, Colorado
111 Posts

Profile of Ben Morris-Rains
Sleight geek! Yeah man, I remember all that. I do remember you've said you played with it. BTW check your email.
PUNCTURE: Pen Through Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Puncture- by Ben Morris-Rains (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL