The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Where can I get a deck of sewn together cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

frogstomper
View Profile
New user
Gold Coast, Australia
59 Posts

Profile of frogstomper
I really like the routine that the Amazing Jonathan does with a deck of cards that have been sewn together. For those who don't know...He shows a deck and says "Normal deck of cards?" When the audience says "Yes", he swings the deck around his head saying "Do THAT with a normal deck!!!"

Anyway, does anybody know if it's possible to buy a sewn-together deck, or would I have to make one myself?

Thanks.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Just make one yourself. It's a gag. Take a stapler and staple each card to the next, alternating ends as you go, so they are stapled "accordion" fashion.

Mark.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Or buy one - here in the Colonies they're called "Electric Decks" and they were once as common as Svengalis. I can't imagine any magic dealer not stocking them.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
frogstomper
View Profile
New user
Gold Coast, Australia
59 Posts

Profile of frogstomper
Thanks heaps. It looks like the electric deck is what I'm after. Muchly appreciated.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Smile

Mark.
suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
Just in case it needs to be said... Please please please don't plan on buying the deck and performing Johnathan's Routine!

It's funny to you because it's fresh. It's fresh because Johnathan developed it HIMSELF. Unless Johnathan has decided to share or sell this routine (or any of his routines) you are STEALING his creation and doing it is very dis-respectful of someone you obviously respect and appreciate (otherwise you wouldn't like his bits).

Be inspired but please be original
KeirRoyale
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
550 Posts

Profile of KeirRoyale
Well said...
Vegasvent
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix
288 Posts

Profile of Vegasvent
You beat me to it...
Magical Phil-Kidzshow, LLC

"My Wife says that either all of my Stuff goes, or she does......" "Boy, I'm sure gonna miss her cookin'."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Where can I get a deck of sewn together cards? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL