The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Andrew Mayne's Shrinker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themysteriousone
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of themysteriousone
Well, I am thinking about purchasing Andrew Mayne's Shrinker. I saw the video on his site and it looks good. Does anyone know how good this effect really is? I know it says it comes with the gimmick. I just don't think I really want to spend $149 on something if it is not that great. There is supposed to be a method for performing it in a 360 degree environment as well. I just wanted to see what others here on the Café think about the illusion, before I decide to purchase it. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Havens
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
340 Posts

Profile of Havens
There has already been some discussion on this, which can be found at: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109

Personally I haven't been able to get on with it and have really struggled to get the effect to work. The gimmick is quite bulky, not always convenient to set up and with the clothes you have to wear with it, it can get very hot. I was so excited about this effect but each time I've intended to perform it live I've bottled out of it, since then it's sat in the corner of my room unused. I never like to sell my tricks but I'm really tempted to offload this one.

Such a shame it wasn't really practical for me but it may work for you and when it does work it can look really good. My advice would be to do some more research, speak to other people who own it and see if it's right for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Andrew Mayne's Shrinker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL