The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Smart Girl (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

elushinz
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny Orlando
132 Posts

Profile of elushinz
Isn't it amazing what a simple sketch and a phone call will do? I read that she was found wearing a wig and glasses or a hat to disguise her. I can only wonder what the poor girl had to go through in those short but seemingly long months with her kidnappers...
Poor girl.
"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be f@#d up."
Mitch Hedburg
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Anybody know what he's talking about?
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
I am wondering the same. I assumed it was Madeleine McCann at first and went straight to the BBC news site. I am sad to see that I isn't. I can't even begin to imagine what her and her family are going through.
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Muckey Spleen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Muckey Spleen
Well, four years ago he was talking about Elizabeth Smart - the pretty blonde girl whose disappearance and eventual return was met with a media frenzy on account of the fact that she's a pretty blonde girl. Remember? Mormons and hippie Mormons and weirdo parents and prophets and salacious allegations of...you know - creepy fundie Mormony things?
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
The Mormons had nothing to do with her kidnapping. Smile
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Ah yes, hence "Smart" girl. Thanks.
Muckey Spleen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Muckey Spleen
Quote:
On 2007-07-22 15:00, dpe666 wrote:
The Mormons had nothing to do with her kidnapping. Smile

Seems to me the hippie who abducted her was a polygamist and self-styled prophet who felt he had a god-given right to as many wives as he could snag. Now, I suppose some Mormons'll tell you that guy wasn't a REAL Mormon - I wouldn't know about that, but the whole polygamy thing is a bit Mormonish, and so are self-styled prophets - I know, I saw it on HBO!
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Quote:
On 2007-07-22 14:30, Muckey Spleen wrote:
Well, four years ago he was talking about Elizabeth Smart - the pretty blonde girl whose disappearance and eventual return was met with a media frenzy on account of the fact that she's a pretty blonde girl. Remember? Mormons and hippie Mormons and weirdo parents and prophets and salacious allegations of...you know - creepy fundie Mormony things?

Given that the thread was at the top it never occured to me to to look at the date. Thought it was new!

Why did you bring it back up Mr Bill? Smile
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I found it and wondered what it was about.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Fairy nuff Smile

My Website
Add me on facebook
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
You know....that Smart girl is legal now.... I think she went through what she wanted to go through by the way.

Back to that little English girl, they still have not found her? That is terrible, it dropped off the news here. Any indications they will find her?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Smart Girl (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL