The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi y'all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ghoulia
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Ghoulia
Hello everyone I'm new to performing magic and illusion but I'm trying to learn, I have a character I created for performing were I dress almost like a cenobite from Hellraiser it is sort of a dark gothic mistress from Hell type of thing and I'm happy to have discovered your fantastic community. I am working on getting a website up and running and a promotional video of my act so I will be sure to post it here when it's all ready so I can get some feedback from professionals like yourselves again thanks!

Any tips for a beginner would be welcomed
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Good Morning Ghoulia,

Welcome to The Magic Café!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

PS --- Learning early to use the search function on here is priceless in researching magic topics.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
"Mistress from Hell"-that has a ring to it! Search topics here that will save you hours, if not days, of research elsewhere. Gather all the info you need to develop your persona, then ruthlessly slash the list down to the pure character you want to present. Good luck!
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
Ghoulia
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Ghoulia
Thanks for the welcome Bob!

I'll do that thanks wkitwizard!
Bradley Roberts
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas
413 Posts

Profile of Bradley Roberts
Welcome to the Café!

I don't get to see much of the dark side of magic. Smile
Sounds very interesting and something that would be neat to see.

Cheers,

B-Rad
B-Rad "The Kids Magician"
Brad Kids Magic Website
"A child's smile is one of life's greatest blessings."
Ghoulia
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Ghoulia
Quote:
On 2008-03-18 12:22, Bradley Roberts wrote:
Welcome to the Café!

I don't get to see much of the dark side of magic. Smile
Sounds very interesting and something that would be neat to see.

Cheers,

B-Rad

Thanks Bradley, the dark side is rare in magic that's why I am focusing on that aspect besides the fact that I find it intensely interesting myself and it's what I would like to see more of... maybe I can corner the market lol I'll be sure to post my act as soon as I get someone to record my show so you can see it and I can get some feedback.
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
I almost forgot. You've probably read some threads at this area of the Café (The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre!). If you haven't, go there and sit for a while. That's the place you want to start your journey.
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
That's awesome. I had a professional makeup school in Hollywood help dress me up as Pinhead one year for Halloween. Can't wait to see some your routines.
mballen11502
View Profile
Loyal user
Memphis, TN
202 Posts

Profile of mballen11502
Welcome - glad you found your way here.

M
Ghoulia
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Ghoulia
Thanks
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Welcome to the Café!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There,
To learn for new things, "New To the Magic" section is ideal. Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi y'all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL