The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EJECT by Mathieu Bich (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Stay tuned for a release again by FISM award winning inventor Mathieu Bich, with his next release 'EJECT'...when I saw it at first, I thought...so what?! Then I saw all the other applications, and it really is a thing of beauty, with lots of different routines and effects possible, limited only it seems by your imagination!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Yea, I got the email for this as well. It looks amazing. I love how fast the card shoots out...but I also think this could be a bad thing. When the card moves slow it looks mysterious. With the card shooting out so fast I think the first thing that will pop into the spectators head is GIMMICK. Just my thoughts, but it does look very good.

Matthew Mello
Newb2
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Newb2
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I liked the demo. it does look a little mechanical though I thought. I wonder what lay people will think. hmm very nifty though. might be fun to play with if nothing else!
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of Logan
This looks amazing.

I wonder though, what the drawbacks are, like how this will affect the handling of the deck as a whole.

Obviously, with the gimmick in place, a faro is out of the question Smile
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » EJECT by Mathieu Bich (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL