The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Emotional impact in your magic. I guess I got there! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
Not sure where to post this I guess this is the best place. I alwasy aim for my magic to have meaning, have emotional impact as well as entertain.
I do a effect that is like ambitouse card mixed with Anniverserary waltz where at the end two names end up on one card. I hadn't seen anniverserary Watlz when I came up with this, just looking for a kicker to my ABC routine.

Anyway I did this to a couple a while ago and they liked it. I see the girl at the bar a few weeks later and she said her boyfriend really liked the trick. In fact he loves it so much he said when they get married he is going to get the card from the trick tattooed on his arm! That is quite an honour, someone having your effect tattooed on them for ever.

Joe
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Emotional impact in your magic. I guess I got there! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL